User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Hey guys some things i missing in Cricket 19, what if i want to start career with custom team or with Ireland. There is only 9 teams options to start career. BAS are going to fix it?
It is due to the club and domestic teams not being in the game

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
i haven't seen national anthem yet in game . Can anyone help where national anthem occur ingame?

Same. I have played almost 5 Test matches now, currently on a tour of WI playing as India. Yet to see a single Anthem. Maybe it only happens in One Day and Ashes games? Haven't played either of those in the game yet.

Sahil180

Club Captain
One thing i would love to have in future BA cricket games would be an option to create a international calendar that you can keep adding and stats changing based on that, something like a universe mode in games like 2k, where we can create tours tournaments or simulate. i know something of that sort is already in career mode right now but seperate calendar based addition would be nice with some headlines and cutscences

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
One thing i would love to have in future BA cricket games would be an option to create a international calendar that you can keep adding and stats changing based on that, something like a universe mode in games like 2k, where we can create tours tournaments or simulate. i know something of that sort is already in career mode right now but seperate calendar based addition would be nice with some headlines and cutscences
Great idea but only if it could be implemented. Send this to Big Ant. This is their website. It is support.bigant.com

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm busy at the moment. But I wouldn't rule out doing a video or a guide of my process in the future. GIMP should be fine though. I've used it a little in the past and I doubt there's anything I do in an old version of Photoshop Elements that I couldn't using GIMP.

thanx...eagerly awaiting for your guide... @wasteyouryouth

zayno

Club Captain
to reduce the issue of edges, lower the edge influence under the batting difficulty setting . make it 10 for each of the edge influence options.

azkhan

Club Captain
Is anyone else having this silly commentating bug? I am playing a test match series against India and after lunch Michael Slater keeps saying at the start of every over ''this is the last over before lunch''? This only ended after I started my batting innings.

azkhan

Club Captain
Wondering if anyone else has seen this. Sometimes on the HUD at the bottom of the screen the bowlers figures(wicket-run) shrinks in size and displays really small.

Yep I have noticed this. Lol I had to look twice as it looked different. On the PS4.

Users who are viewing this thread