Cricket 19 General Discussion

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
It's a really tricky one isn't it.. Have the same issue as well..It's more of easier shot with certain style of batting which is what I have seen..Like with Head's animation or Maxwell's they are easier to execute.. Though the shots are there for all its really tricky as slightly squarer you get backfoot drive to point animation, slightly finer and you get that third man dab shot.. I feel it's basically because of many animations within that small zone makes it harder to execute that particular animation..

Will check what can be done regarding this..
Yes its easy to play with style 4 batting style like maxwell, finch
And most of the other styles play that 3rd man push shot... Its horrible when i try to play lofted square cut:facepalm

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@Dutch
Hi Dutch, Thank you for working with BA to make improvements to the Human Bowling, overall AI and Fielding. They seems to be very good now.
can you please look into batting issues for the next patch?
- Batting needs some animations like lofted shots towards mid wicket.
- Also ability to play square cuts with correct input for all batting styles (both grounded n lofted shots)
- Caught n bowled issue
- Ability to play straight grounded shots more fluidly.
- make batting bit risky in powerplay by getting more edges when the ball is new.

FaizanN

Club Captain
AS WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO UPDATE OR ADD NEW KITS TO AUS AND ENG TEAM..CAN BIGANTS UPDATE THEM IN NEW PATCH?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
How is it that after 4 entries in this series, you still cant have an individual player wear a sun hat in a test without it being the same colour as the cap?

Users who are viewing this thread