Cricket 19 General Discussion

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had a similar experience of facing an ex county pro. He bowled me a whole over of leg spin and I actually could not lay a bat on a single ball, despite attempting to defend every one. How he did not get me out I don't know. Embarrassing (for me).

It's the sort of thing where I'd love to see footage to see how far it was actually turning, but it'd be painful to see how rubbish I was.

I didn't swing and miss at any, but I top edged three successive deliveries over the keeper's head for two runs each - by the time the ball had got to me my drive had turned into some variety of cross bat slog. Even when I was telling myself "play for turn" - and our pro was at the non striker's end, shouting "play for the f*king turn!" - I just couldn't help myself.

I was totally suckered by the drift, and my muscle memory was telling me to treat it like an overpitched medium pace delivery swinging just past leg stump. In the end I knocked up a catch somewhere, exactly the same shot, exactly the same delivery.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha mate... But is there any fix?

Maybe delete the team, and then re-download it. I would suggest un-linking them all, but then you'd need to link specific players to specific randoms for it to work so the first option is probably the easiest.

Cricketlover453534

School Cricketer
Maybe delete the team, and then re-download it. I would suggest un-linking them all, but then you'd need to link specific players to specific randoms for it to work so the first option is probably the easiest.
I will delete and Re-download it. But then the problem is I am in year 2032 in career mode. Nd loads of players from new zealand have retired like Ross Taylor , Southee , Boult. Soo if I re- download they will come again that will be really awkward.

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
Did anyone see Archer's comments re: Cricket 19?

Archer was recovering from a low-grade stress fracture in his right elbow when the coronavirus lockdown began in the UK.

Asked what he had been doing - other than searching for his medal - the 25-year-old said he was making the most of the situation

"To be honest with you, I'm having a blast," Archer added.

"I get to play Call of Duty as long as I want and I still get to train at home.

"I did play the cricket [video] game last week - I'll probably stick to CoD!"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/52426427

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I will delete and Re-download it. But then the problem is I am in year 2032 in career mode. Nd loads of players from new zealand have retired like Ross Taylor , Southee , Boult. Soo if I re- download they will come again that will be really awkward.

Nope, you'll be fine. Just make sure to not check 'replace stats' otherwise they reset to whomever is still in your career save.[DOUBLEPOST=1587993554][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did anyone see Archer's comments re: Cricket 19?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/52426427

Anyone who says they'll stick to COD over any game is less of a gamer in my mind lol.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Nope, you'll be fine. Just make sure to not check 'replace stats' otherwise they reset to whomever is still in your career save.[DOUBLEPOST=1587993554][/DOUBLEPOST]

Anyone who says they'll stick to COD over any game is less of a gamer in my mind lol.

haha lets be fair though, you got to be a special kinda specimen to find cricket games fun!!

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
Can anyone kindly point me in the direction of where I can find a list of what the different pitch options do and/or how they are meant to affect the gameplay? Also, is there some information about the differences of the various player traits, i.e. brute, aggressive etc.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I am playing on PS4 and night matches getting FPS drops and stuttering where as day matches are fine. Only me or anyone experiencing these kind of Frame drops during night matches ( Batting close cam getting too much FPS drops)

GaxGards

School Cricketer
Hello all

I am a cricket fanatic and have just downloaded Cricket 19 because... covid-19 right. I’ve always been intrigued by the idea of making up players, doing AI v AI games in conjunction with real life games and recording the stats. I’ve been reading through this forum and @Langeveldt has caught my eye. I think Cricket 19 would work perfectly for this concept.

So basically all I’m asking for is the best settings to play on for AI v AI and what skills the players should be. Also Langeveldt has mentioned something about collecting records/stats. Wondering if I could have a squiz at that?

Cheers

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Hello all

I am a cricket fanatic and have just downloaded Cricket 19 because... covid-19 right. I’ve always been intrigued by the idea of making up players, doing AI v AI games in conjunction with real life games and recording the stats. I’ve been reading through this forum and @Langeveldt has caught my eye. I think Cricket 19 would work perfectly for this concept.

So basically all I’m asking for is the best settings to play on for AI v AI and what skills the players should be. Also Langeveldt has mentioned something about collecting records/stats. Wondering if I could have a squiz at that?

Cheers

Oh god! There’s now two of you!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread