Cricket 19 General Discussion

tosser182

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just started a world cup and had at least one player injured in all 4 matches. 3 of which retired and affected the game. Is there no player stat that can be edited to reduce the chances of this? getting ridiculous.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There are a few perks that reduce risk of injury but if you get one, its serious and a few perks of that ilk.

tosser182

Club Captain
There are a few perks that reduce risk of injury but if you get one, its serious and a few perks of that ilk.

The AI is basically using it as a leveller at the moment, I get someone to 60/70 runs and it's zero stamina and almost certainly an injury. It's very poorly implemented.

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
I had downloaded several teams from the academy. But the downloaded teams have disappeared from the teams list.Now only the teams which were given initially in the games are showing.what is the reason and how can i retrieve the teams? pl reply.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any idea when is the new game coming?
We don't really speculate here about that, not much point. It'll be announced when its announced. But as I've said I feel as previous iterations its normally around the coincidence with the ashes but due to covid-19 and the second wave here in melbourne (lockdown with curfew) it might be delayed a bit later than normal. Just wait for them to make an announcement. (And yes, I just speculated lol).

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
We don't really speculate here about that, not much point. It'll be announced when its announced. But as I've said I feel as previous iterations its normally around the coincidence with the ashes but due to covid-19 and the second wave here in melbourne (lockdown with curfew) it might be delayed a bit later than normal. Just wait for them to make an announcement. (And yes, I just speculated lol).

Ah the speculation paradox. I like it

Users who are viewing this thread