Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

Breaking News! New Game Title Revealed! *

"Jos "Ed's Gimp" Buttler's 2022 Mega Slash Hack Challenge: can you extend your career indefinitely by managing your relationships strategically?"

You all heard it here first!

*This reveal may have been just inside the empty vagueness of my own sick imagination.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Breaking News! New Game Title Revealed! *

"Jos "Ed's Gimp" Buttler's 2022 Mega Slash Hack Challenge: can you extend your career indefinitely by managing your relationships strategically?"

You all heard it here first!

*This reveal may have been just inside the empty vagueness of my own sick imagination.
If cut scenes are added, here's one:

You are struggling in the team, the press is questioning your place. A beep comes from your laptop, someone is Zooming (i dont know what noise zoom does). It's the chief selector, he wants a word. He fully supports you, he thinks you're great. You can hear him, but your can't quite see him - its a bit dark. But you can just about make out he's wearing his pyjamas.

As he then deviates from your situation, to talking about his career and how he wasn't given enough chances when he was dropped, you notice a flicker of light and it reveals your face staring back at your from the chest of his pyjamas.

Options :

A) End call
B) Nod your head politely as the selector continues to talk
C) Blow a kiss

D

Dutch

Cut Scene Two: its the morning of the selection of the team announcement. You're nervous. You have been reading in the press that your place might be in jeopardy. Is this it? Is this the end? Suddenly you hear a soft voice whisper in your ear: DONT look round: I've got you covered. You scratch my back I will scratch yours. (The voice sounds familiar but sounds different, excited, panting).

What do you do? What you do now could make or break your career:

A) Hashtag me too?
B) Add a Ladyshave to your shopping list?
C) Quietly allow the hand that is placed on your left buttock to remain there and offer a slight nod?

D

Dutch

Anyone else wondering where they went wrong in life to the point they ended up writing Jos Buttler/Ed Smith fan fiction in the guise of a new video game? @wasteyouryouth @Dutch :lol
They are just mirrors of my own sexually tinted fantasies involving Jos and Ed. Many a time I have woken up sweating as Jos absolutely stumped me, vigorously, endlessly, passionately, ruthlessly, taking off the bails time after time after time as Ed looked on from the boundary licking his lips as he flicked through his team selection notes.[DOUBLEPOST=1597151587][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway can we PLEASE all get back on topic!

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
End of Career Cutscene:

After years of cricket in the international and domestic scene, you've finally hung your bat and balls up. Its 4:00pm and you've just woken up after celebrating your career (list of career stats and accomplishments come up as you proceed to take a slash in the bathroom). Upon further thoughts, its time to move on with your life. Would you like to:
A) Go to the strippers and see "Stephanie"
B) Grab some fags from the local store and meet the boys in the pub
C) Look off into yonder and wonder why Keaton never returned your calls, texts or letters.

After selecting, the game slowly fades to black.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What's your favourite thing in the game?

What's your least favourite thing in the game?
Favourite thing: Aesthetically it would be the Playface feature. (esp. for career mode)
ashes_2020_08_11_01_08_23_567.png

Least: AI bowling constantly leg side to me as a LH. And subsequently the overpowered leg glance with power. Equal least: player ages don't advance during career mode, annoying for selection. (And general lack of historical/ player stats during career mode - ie: other players)

Users who are viewing this thread