Cricket 19 General Discussion

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
Thanks for the replies everyone. No motive to asking other than trying to stir up a bit of discussion and that yesterday morning I was thinking about it. Interesting to read the responses.

Yeah, well done WYY.

I do think this is a superb game though, despite all its shortcomings. I have played, and continue to do so, many hundreds of hours, and enjoy it immensely.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My favourite thing is batsman close and far cameras and catching mini-game,
Least favorite thing is no collision detection between players and players walking through stumps.

a4ali

School Cricketer
hello i am playing as baber azam in star player career mode there is no matches against ind only you can play against ind in world cup matches there is no tour matches between pak and ind plz guide it if someone knows the problem

broadcast camera no 3 and batting style no 3 thanks for putting this in game

which batting style is best ?[DOUBLEPOST=1597632235][/DOUBLEPOST]i use no 3

Last edited by a moderator:

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Can I just say as of late, as a regular. New comers or not. Stop. F**king. Spamming. Wasteyouryouth. Grow up.

I can second this! We are very lucky to have people such as @wasteyouryouth amongst others, who for free dedicate their own time to creating playfaces, international teams, domestic teams, kits, logos, umpires etc. You name it he has probably done it. He does not work for Big Ant, he is you could say one of us! But regardless, appreciate that we have an academy full of fantastic and amazing creations which were not part of the game when you buy it and the one of the only reason, playing against other sides that aren’t England and Australis is successful and works. As much as you think he might be a machine, unfortunately he isn’t, he is a person and he deserves the same amount of respect, kindness and happiness that you would give anyone else in life.

So just before you post waste “when are IPL teams uploaded”, just think for a minute especially if it says absolutely NO requests in bold on the thread. Be nice, be kind and be grateful

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I can second this! We are very lucky to have people such as @wasteyouryouth amongst others, who for free dedicate their own time to creating playfaces, international teams, domestic teams, kits, logos, umpires etc. You name it he has probably done it. He does not work for Big Ant, he is you could say one of us! But regardless, appreciate that we have an academy full of fantastic and amazing creations which were not part of the game when you buy it and the one of the only reason, playing against other sides that aren’t England and Australis is successful and works. As much as you think he might be a machine, unfortunately he isn’t, he is a person and he deserves the same amount of respect, kindness and happiness that you would give anyone else in life.

So just before you post waste “when are IPL teams uploaded”, just think for a minute especially if it says absolutely NO requests in bold on the thread. Be nice, be kind and be grateful

Well said :clap

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's this slider called 'bowling line sensitivity' under Bowling custom difficulty and its description reads "Increasing this slider will increase the sensitivity of bowling line input". I just can't make sense of this description and have been trying different values to see what it does.

I would play around with its value at '10' upto '90' . But even after trying so much I couldn't clearly point out what was the difference between those two, the variation is never black & white, its always grey. I just keep taking screenshots of hawkeye of every over with those two values and still can't figure it out.

My understanding thus far has been, the lower the value the harder it is to control the ball's line.
i.e. if the value is at 10, then there will be more 'randomness' in deliveries rather than when its higher.

If someone could enlighten me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks

D

Dutch

There's this slider called 'bowling line sensitivity' under Bowling custom difficulty and its description reads "Increasing this slider will increase the sensitivity of bowling line input". I just can't make sense of this description and have been trying different values to see what it does.

I would play around with its value at '10' upto '90' . But even after trying so much I couldn't clearly point out what was the difference between those two, the variation is never black & white, its always grey. I just keep taking screenshots of hawkeye of every over with those two values and still can't figure it out.

My understanding thus far has been, the lower the value the harder it is to control the ball's line.
i.e. if the value is at 10, then there will be more 'randomness' in deliveries rather than when its higher.

If someone could enlighten me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks
I "think" it has to do with how much leeway you are given when releasing the ball: so your stick inputs become more and more sensitive as you increase the slider making aiming more tricky?

Users who are viewing this thread