Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
But i have only 198 bats and it gets filled with that.
The create bat option is locked thereafter
Please help @Dale88

Not sure. I always thought it was 200 but maybe its 198. I'll have a look later but its probably going to be a case of you having to delete some bats pal

jacqueskallis

County Cricketer
Guys, I need some help.

I am a batting all-rounder. I bowl fast and was doing pretty well with bowling average of 23.88 and batting average of 96.7.

Suddenly my bowling started getting deteriorated and I almost get no edges even if the batsman tries and misses hundreds of times. Each of the yorker gets tiny edge which saves the batsman. Even tail enders gets that tiny edge. lol. Its so frustrating.

Can someone guide? Thank you.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Your player is probably out of form, the form swings in the game are pretty brutal. You'll need to bowl to your style (ie: precise, brute etc) and grind away to get some good form.

Pruthul Gajjar

School Cricketer
I hope I am quoting Right thing at right place.

One thing that I want to know Is there any patch after V0.1.1300 of cricket 19 is going to be released and if yes what is expected date & Month

My controller keys getting weared but I am not able to play shot towards fine leg through getting on knee .

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope I am quoting Right thing at right place.

One thing that I want to know Is there any patch after V0.1.1300 of cricket 19 is going to be released and if yes what is expected date & Month

My controller keys getting weared but I am not able to play shot towards fine leg through getting on knee .
No more patches. Although Big Ant aren't really good in communicating if there are patches or not coming up in the first place.

In regards to the controller, I had a similar issue where my ps4 controller wouldn't block shots properly (would play some weird defensive drive) the only solution I found (as I play on PC) was to try another controller and that worked. I think it was because I used my first controller on console and on Bluetooth on PC.

Users who are viewing this thread