Cricket 19 General Discussion

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks bro. But Do they still leave gaps on the on side even after being smacked to the boundary for several times in the same area.because it just makes the game a cakewalk
Unfortunately yes, the Game's AI has improved a lot from dbc, but still there are some few issues like these. But there's a way around, you can try not to exploit that and play normally :)

Ark69

School Cricketer
Unfortunately yes, the Game's AI has improved a lot from dbc, but still there are some few issues like these. But there's a way around, you can try not to exploit that and play normally :)
Yes that's the one way remaining..Still I find bowling enjoyable in test matches..I think we should give a big applause for big ant for improving the ai especially in limited over matches to such an extent

HK-47

School Cricketer
During the Test Championship mode I accidentally selected my opponent team after exiting. Once I got back I realised I selected the wrong team. I used the settings window to switch teams to my actual team , but a window said all objectives will be disallowed. I selected anyhow, realising my mistake I exited again chose my actual team and then started again. Will my Test Championship win at the end if I win will be discounted?

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
hey guys im sorry for disturbing you all can anyone please just tell me the best number for realistic spin after v1300 update
in other words i am just asking can anyone just share the number beside spin bowling revolutions and spin bowling drift in custom difficulties please

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
hey guys im sorry for disturbing you all can anyone please just tell me the best number for realistic spin after v1300 update
in other words i am just asking can anyone just share the number beside spin bowling revolutions and spin bowling drift in custom difficulties please
I've found anything above 60-65 and things start to go wonky, such as when the spinner goes around the wicket, they bowl nothing but wides. Another quirk I've found is batsman blocking the ball onto the toe and and being caught in close or blocking the ball but the hit doesn't register and goes through the bat - hence lbw. If you do tweak drift, tweak flight as well to a similar number or else things just look weird.

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
Ok thank you but can you please tell me the exact or approx number please sorry for troubling but i need it please
And just one more question should the spin revolution be set as same as that of spin drift

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Ok thank you but can you please tell me the exact or approx number please sorry for troubling but i need it please
And just one more question should the spin revolution be set as same as that of spin drift
60-65 works well. Anywhere in between there and you're set. But... 63. If you find it causing weird things, just dial it back a fraction

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
Hey @GuyIncognito your spin settings works brilliant you really are a good teacher can u please share your pace bowling swing and pace bowling revolutions modifier too please or what would you recommend

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi

Can somebody please tell me why my batsmen constantly dance down the track to spinners?

It’s ruining the game for me. I don’t press any buttons yet can see a subtle change in the way the batsmen hold the bat. I’m on PS4. I’ve been here since DBC14 or whatever, posting bug reports at god knows what hour to help improve the game, absolutely loving it but this is completely ruining it for me. I keep having to switch off, start again then repeat.

How do I stop my batsmen charging down the track.... please?!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi

Can somebody please tell me why my batsmen constantly dance down the track to spinners?

It’s ruining the game for me. I don’t press any buttons yet can see a subtle change in the way the batsmen hold the bat. I’m on PS4. I’ve been here since DBC14 or whatever, posting bug reports at god knows what hour to help improve the game, absolutely loving it but this is completely ruining it for me. I keep having to switch off, start again then repeat.

How do I stop my batsmen charging down the track.... please?!
You must be pushing down on the L stick, triggering L3 makes a player play an advanved shot.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey @GuyIncognito your spin settings works brilliant you really are a good teacher can u please share your pace bowling swing and pace bowling revolutions modifier too please or what would you recommend
Nope. I haven't played in months, and don't intend to re-install for a few sliders. I would suggest experimenting, my only bit of advice would be not go above 70 for most sliders.

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
i am sorry for troubling but can anyone tell me the total number of bats one can have in the game at a time including both custom bats and bats that came with the game
i am using steam version of the game on pc please help

Last edited:

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hey guys. I finally found good settings on Legendary for T20 matches and really enjoying to play T20’s now. Sadly I did notice some irritating things from the AI and here is a list:
PS: Everything on this list happens every single time that the AI is in trouble

1. Ball travels straight through the bat, no matter how good you time the ball. (Human batting)
2. Human fielders makes silly mistakes like running over the ball and not even attempting to stop it.
3. Loopy return throws from human fielders when there is an easy chance for run outs.
4. Edges that finds any possible gaps when AI is batting and under pressure to get runs.
5. Catching mini games circle sometimes never appears, sometimes the circle is of the screen, sometimes the circle appears when the ball is already dropped.
6. When human is batting the shot output does not correspond with what the input were. Example: Shot input for cut behind square ends up as a cover drive. Did calibrate my controller and nothing wrong with the sticks.

This is the result after multiple games and not only one or two games played. I know that BA is trying to balance the game but they will have to find a way that is not so obvious and annoying.
I really do love this game!!!

Users who are viewing this thread