Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ark69

School Cricketer
Hey guys. I finally found good settings on Legendary for T20 matches and really enjoying to play T20’s now. Sadly I did notice some irritating things from the AI and here is a list:
PS: Everything on this list happens every single time that the AI is in trouble

1. Ball travels straight through the bat, no matter how good you time the ball. (Human batting)
2. Human fielders makes silly mistakes like running over the ball and not even attempting to stop it.
3. Loopy return throws from human fielders when there is an easy chance for run outs.
4. Edges that finds any possible gaps when AI is batting and under pressure to get runs.
5. Catching mini games circle sometimes never appears, sometimes the circle is of the screen, sometimes the circle appears when the ball is already dropped.
6. When human is batting the shot output does not correspond with what the input were. Example: Shot input for cut behind square ends up as a cover drive. Did calibrate my controller and nothing wrong with the sticks.

This is the result after multiple games and not only one or two games played. I know that BA is trying to balance the game but they will have to find a way that is not so obvious and annoying.
I really do love this game!!!
Well you must be a real pro...that you're winning t20 s in legendary..I'm struggling hard ato veteran

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
You must be pushing down on the L stick, triggering L3 makes a player play an advanved shot.

Okay, thank you. I did make the effort to look at the controls. I tend to shuffle a long way outside off to shovel shots to leg. Can’t remember if it’s the right or left button to shuffle (Seems to be a race against the bowler!) but then if I’m looking behind square/preparing to play the shot as well then I guess I’m just hovering/knocking with my finger and dancing down the track. Just going to have to try and break the habit.

Thank you

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys. I finally found good settings on Legendary for T20 matches and really enjoying to play T20’s now. Sadly I did notice some irritating things from the AI and here is a list:
PS: Everything on this list happens every single time that the AI is in trouble

1. Ball travels straight through the bat, no matter how good you time the ball. (Human batting)
2. Human fielders makes silly mistakes like running over the ball and not even attempting to stop it.
3. Loopy return throws from human fielders when there is an easy chance for run outs.
4. Edges that finds any possible gaps when AI is batting and under pressure to get runs.
5. Catching mini games circle sometimes never appears, sometimes the circle is of the screen, sometimes the circle appears when the ball is already dropped.
6. When human is batting the shot output does not correspond with what the input were. Example: Shot input for cut behind square ends up as a cover drive. Did calibrate my controller and nothing wrong with the sticks.

This is the result after multiple games and not only one or two games played. I know that BA is trying to balance the game but they will have to find a way that is not so obvious and annoying.
I really do love this game!!!
Damn nice listing it out, can confirm all the six myself too. But I'm afraid all these have been in the previous iterations too, its an issue with the engine itself. So unless they figure that out, its gonna stay.

Its unfortunate though, because if not for these six issues and a few more, the game is absolutely brilliant simulation of the sport. Hope they fix these and make a game which is already awesome even more fun.

jerickwoods

School Cricketer
Hi,

I have been playing Cricket 19 in PS4 and recently thought of trying out the PC version. I downloaded the demo version from steam and I'm not able to login using the same username I'm using in PS4 in PC. The game says there is no email id associated with the username. Any idea how can I associate an email id with my Cricket 19 community username?

(In PS4, I think the game used my PlayStation id to login).

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi,

I have been playing Cricket 19 in PS4 and recently thought of trying out the PC version. I downloaded the demo version from steam and I'm not able to login using the same username I'm using in PS4 in PC. The game says there is no email id associated with the username. Any idea how can I associate an email id with my Cricket 19 community username?

(In PS4, I think the game used my PlayStation id to login).
I think you can't use your ps4 login details on the pc version, and it would work the other way as well. I never played it on ps4 so I can't confirm that but that would be my guess.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Interestingly this was called as a no ball. I never thought it was possible to bowl a no ball with a spinner, but I guess now you can.

BTW, I was batting so one of many things that only AI can achieve :P

Attachments

• 20201005221342_1.jpg
    20201005221342_1.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 35

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Interestingly this was called as a no ball. I never thought it was possible to bowl a no ball with a spinner, but I guess now you can.

BTW, I was batting so one of many things that only AI can achieve :P
You get plenty of those my friend. You can find all sorts of weird things in this game if you use the replay option.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
You get plenty of those my friend. You can find all sorts of weird things in this game if you use the replay option.
hahaha I am a test guy, so new to playing these limited overs so newbie to these stuff.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
On PS4 my game is crashing constantly today and asking me to update the game

Users who are viewing this thread