Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does the changes take effect in the existing career mode/tours/competition ?[DOUBLEPOST=1602482513][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will be streaming tonight, can’t wait to test it out. Hopefully I won’t go bang on the leg side anymore
Looking forward to it. Hope you show us all these changes in the current patch

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Does the changes take effect in the existing career mode/tours/competition ?
Yes. Some fixes may require beginning a new match, or would slowly drip in as new generated players are added to careers in the case of the change to handedness balance, but the vast majority are immediate, and none require starting new competitions/careers/tours, etc.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
It would have been great if the number of allrounders generated in career mode are reduced as well , far from realistic and too many of them. I think it is 4 times more compare to real life only 1/10 players can be called an allrounder. but in this game every 4th player is an allrounder.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Unhappy with wicket keeper stumping has not been fixed yet :( this needs an attention .. also runout from WC will be thrown always .. need proper animation of stumping and runouts by keeper ..
Agreed. I think that will be for the next game though. It would mean quite a few new mo-cap animations etc.

I will say though this patch (much bigger than what I anticipated it to be) fixes some of the really annoying issues gameplay wise, Mr. Overpowered Aggressive Leg Side Glance, I'm looking at you.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
View attachment 239004

Quite Interesting , seems a Big Changes after Lockdown , Enjoy Mates...
When the crashes started happening, I was really hoping for a quick fix patch. But, this is the best thing that’s happened. The moment I saw the update being 500 MB+ I was so excited. Thanks BA.
Can’t wait to try advanced shots!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I like the restriction on the off side movement to reduce that exploit.. Now people can see different parts of the ground and explore them as well..:D

Though I would have liked the last second movement to offside for T20s like in real life.. Would be even better when AI follows me and bowls something I wasnt ready for.. Things for the future..

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
When the crashes started happening, I was really hoping for a quick fix patch. But, this is the best thing that’s happened. The moment I saw the update being 500 MB+ I was so excited. Thanks BA.
500mb? Jeez, consoles handles patches weird, only 8.8mb on steam lol.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I for one am very concerned about the fix for bowling leg side to left handers... that’s a high proportion of my runs up in smoke!

just kidding, that’s actually a really pleasing fix if it works as it’s a glaring anomaly

I also used the exploit for some absurd run scoring lol
20200808143328_1.jpg

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Has anybody tried the advanced shots ? Has the controls changed or it is jus gets easier to execute.

Was using it a lot against spinners in DBC14, it was jus a spontaneous shot on seeing the spinner flight the ball. But now not using it at all since it became more of a premediated shot (by pressing L3).

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread