Cricket 19 General Discussion

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Does anyone know which slider, controls how variable the speed that ai bowlers bowl is.Some seem to mix it up constantly whilst other bowlers are the same speed more or less throughout there whole spell.Thanks

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Does anyone know which slider, controls how variable the speed that ai bowlers bowl is.Some seem to mix it up constantly whilst other bowlers are the same speed more or less throughout there whole spell.Thanks
That's just bowlers being bowlers, different deliveries or changes of pace. I don't think there's a slider that'll change it.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hmm, that's weird, never heard of something like that. Can't really help you on that one sorry.

No Problems Guylncognito . Thanks
Aye this just happened to me after loading a game back up. 1st time I've noticed

Dale88 i Have Had it All Afternoon its weird Some Had Logos On And Some Didn't When a Batsman was out Another one comes in . With No logo on Bat .

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello guys got suggested by a youtuber to join this site new here
Any kind moderator please help me
You know we're not selling drugs in an alleyway. You can just ask here in the open. 'Anyone got some of that addictive new uniforms, need my hit man.'

2ruheroAusaf

School Cricketer
Ughh I'm so frustrated at the edges that come out of every short delivery I bowl. They almost always go for a boundary. I'm so confused about the edge slider. Higher and lower rated players both get edge boundaries all the time against me. I need help guys.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ughh I'm so frustrated at the edges that come out of every short delivery I bowl. They almost always go for a boundary. I'm so confused about the edge slider. Higher and lower rated players both get edge boundaries all the time against me. I need help guys.
In regards to inside edges at least, this guy's settings helped out a fair bit: (Not promoting him, the settings he uses are pretty good, especially for edges)

Users who are viewing this thread