Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Until recently I’d basically played only test matches and a few 5-5.

Having played a bit of List A stuff over the last few days one thing I’ve noticed is the frequency with which the AI hits the ball into itself when going for big shots.

This is weird.

macman

School Cricketer
Hello, first time poster.

Absolutely love this game and probably spend more time in the Academy tinkering than actually playing the game.

One question, is there a way to change the scoreboard colour? That green and orange colour is quite jarring!
Also, wish there was more space for custom logos, I've ran out of space already with less than half the teams on the game being correctly updated from the Academy.

Keep up the good work and keep the posts flowing.

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Absolutely love this game and probably spend more time in the Academy tinkering than actually playing the game.

One question, is there a way to change the scoreboard colour? That green and orange colour is quite jarring!
Also, wish there was more space for custom logos, I've ran out of space already with less than half the teams on the game being correctly updated from the Academy.

Someone Else Might Be Able To Help You I wouldn't know mate.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I know in terms of the scorecard, you can change the colours in the manage team section. There are three colours and you can change them to what you want - ie: select team, and then the colour options should be thereabouts, haven't loaded the game up in a while so can't remember exactly.

macman

School Cricketer
I know in terms of the scorecard, you can change the colours in the manage team section. There are three colours and you can change them to what you want - ie: select team, and then the colour options should be thereabouts, haven't loaded the game up in a while so can't remember exactly.
Thanks! i was thinking more of the colour of the scoreboard that you see in the grounds? I am guessing it can only be green and orange (on the black background)?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks! i was thinking more of the colour of the scoreboard that you see in the grounds? I am guessing it can only be green and orange (on the black background)?
Oh that scoreboard, lol. Yeah, that can't be changed. You would have to use blobset tools and find the texture files I guess. But that's way beyond me.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Thats fine I have too many logos etc this seems the easiest option if I want to play newer creations in all their glory.
Yeah, I did the same about a month ago. Just easier than going through things manually.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
With the fantastic finish at the Gabba, how exciting that we can use Scenario mode to set it up just after Pujara was out, and see if we can repeat the victory by fighting off the new ball might of Pat Cummins and... the opening batsman, for some reason.
giphy (2).gif

RunEm

School Cricketer
Picked this up yesterday. Took hours to get all of the teams downloaded. Is there any way to actually check which ones I've downloaded? I'm sure there is. I think I'm missing a couple of teams. Which are the needed nations for career - assuming you can play in T20 leagues around the world. Do I need PSL and BBL etc. or are these just for tournaments?

I have millions of questions probably, I'm so out of the loop it's not funny but just want to say thanks to all the guys on this forum that contribute. I've never posted but I spent hours reading these forums last night.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Picked this up yesterday. Took hours to get all of the teams downloaded. Is there any way to actually check which ones I've downloaded? I'm sure there is. I think I'm missing a couple of teams. Which are the needed nations for career - assuming you can play in T20 leagues around the world. Do I need PSL and BBL etc. or are these just for tournaments?

I have millions of questions probably, I'm so out of the loop it's not funny but just want to say thanks to all the guys on this forum that contribute. I've never posted but I spent hours reading these forums last night.
If you hop into manage teams, you can tell quite easily which are the generic teams and which are the ones you've downloaded. Feel free to ask other questions, for everything else - there's mastercard.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

You can probably tell just by the logos tbh

Users who are viewing this thread