Cricket 19 General Discussion

Sum1Beta

School Cricketer
So just to tackle someone playing legside you completely kill the leg side game of a batsman?
Now the opponent will place 8 fielders on offside and keep bowling you outside off. After few months losers like you will complain on that too. Good luck playing 8 fielders on offside . All bugants did was tilt the gameplay from 360deg to Only offside batting .
I agree its absolutely ridiculous so now the AI can just bowl constantly widish on the off side in test cricket without being punished with a wide or being able to get any runs off of the delivery. 3 versions of the game and thousands of hours I've put into learning how to bat against the AI now it can just constantly bowl wide of the off stump and I cant move across to play a cover or square drive to a wide delivery. I only just bought a copy of the game expecting it to be the same thing I was used to. I used to say to people to get them to play it that "its great you can move all over the crease its so realistic." The only reason I used to move over that far is because the AI kept bowling it there. It would be the same in real cricket they keep bowling it there you change your stance line so you can use your back foot to move further that way. All they had to do was make it so the difficulty was increased on the leg side shots or they got more edges. The problem also with the offside is you get constant edges so if your trying to dominate the bowling especially early in a career you cant play more deliveries leg side. You see Steve Smith do it all the time move over and paddle everything though legside when he's struggling. Glen Maxwell will even bat over there as well in real life. You see him do it in 20/20 all the time. They have definitely ruined the game and I most certainly won't be buying another copy of a newer version of the game if its restricted like this. 20/20 and one day matches may as well be taken out the seasons. No way i would have bought this version i knew it was like this. I feel completely F@#$ED over.

All the other glitches and all the other problems and they go and screw something there is no problem with.

Last edited:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
For one reason or another, I haven’t really played the game much recently. Just got back to doing so… I love it!

I’ve created my own England team from scratch, which though it obviously takes a while, in the grand scheme of things didn’t take that long to do 35 players, and kits etc. Even that’s enjoyable to an extent. Whether or not anyone else would recognise who the player is is up for debate! Admittedly using ready made stadiums at the moment but will prob create one soon… not my best skill!

I’ve said it before but the thrill of edges, bowleds and LBWs on this game is amazing. That split second moment when the ball is heading to slip/keeper… will I catch it, won’t I? Got a bit better with my offside batting too. I just love the possibilities in Tests.

Been playing since DBC14. Fingers crossed that we get another game with even more progress.

RAVI99

Club Captain
If anyone is interested in joining online Test league for PS4 gamers (see description below) then please click link to join the whatsapp group and introduce yourself

Test Online League

30 Overs Per Day - 5 Days

Start Time No Later than 10:30 am

Rope Length: Long

Follow on trail by 100 runs

Ball colour must be dark red

International Teams (Top 10 ICC): As Per Player Choice (current generation)

4 rounds veteran (hard) mode

Classic Controls

Normalise Skills Off

No Batting Rules
batsman can shuffle either side all they like, play any shot, leave as many they like, and defend as many they like

No Bowling Rules
bowlers bowl as many reds they want, you can bowl all innings pace, all innings spin, bowl with a proper batsman/keeper

Fielding Rules
leg slip, short mid on and short mid off banned

close fielders cannot be called up

5/4 field option removed; meaning you can have any amount of fielders on any side

no editing of real players original height, weight or role

only malinga or custom player allowed sling action; you can only have 1 sling action bowler in lineup

custom player height
min 160cm - max 190cm

all standard glitch rules apply

Thanks
Ya i am interested

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
lright, here's the 4-1-1 folks, say some guy is speculating your future cricket game, give it to em here:
Alright, here's the 4-1-1 folks, say some guy is speculating your future cricket game, give it to em here:

Seriously though. Enough, I have created this thread for any speculation or tid bits of news. Post here from now on please. I have been given @Ed Smith's Basement blessing to start it.

great step

RAVI99

Club Captain
Actually I attached a clip but got a error message.
It's was about a exploit called marker less bowling.
Where the pitch marker disappears so I am confused is it a skills or a bug.
Can any one help how do I post a clip.

SOUL07

School Cricketer
Can Somebody Provide me the Player Rating for the sim as I need it to set it for players in pccs

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Ask in general discussions and be way more specific with the question. Vague as question.

sphanlon

School Cricketer
I did this in DB17 but forget and can't figure it out on this game. I want to switch Ireland for Bangladesh and Bangladesh for Ireland, so Ireland will be slectable for career and Bangladesh will still be in the game and appear in competitions. And then swap Bangladesh domestic teams for custom Irish regional or Euro T20 teams, so it's realistic.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Unlink the teams in your academy menu and swap them over
I did this in DB17 but forget and can't figure it out on this game. I want to switch Ireland for Bangladesh and Bangladesh for Ireland, so Ireland will be slectable for career and Bangladesh will still be in the game and appear in competitions. And then swap Bangladesh domestic teams for custom Irish regional or Euro T20 teams, so it's realistic.

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
AI in comatose state?? Never experienced AI scoring this slow...

Attachments

• 1028630_20210709083025_1.png
    1028630_20210709083025_1.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread