Cricket 19 General Discussion

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Guys, according to the newest update, I can restore missing playfaces. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Decided to play 1 inns where I wouldn’t go out of my way NOT to run out the Ai. They’re currently 250/8 and 5 have been run outs.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sounds like in trying to fix it, they made it worse
I dunno I think it’s always been this bad?

I usually try and avoid run outs by throwing to the wrong end deliberately or not pressing to break the wickets (or rage quitting if they’re still run out because often the game will auto break the wickets for you when the dismissal is scripted)… even then I will always get 1 or 2 run outs an inns where I couldn’t avoid it or couldn’t be arsed to quit.

this time I took everyone.

annoyingly the other 5 wickets in the inns (now completed) were 2 catches in the in field, 2 lbw and 1 bowled. All good wickets

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
AI running between wickets is a mess now, the keeper reactions still need fine tuning. One thing I noticed is some bowlers fly for return catches but fielders don't even attempt to catch balls which are not coming in their line of sight.

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone faced this issue where the game automatically uninstalled(PC version)? Is there a way to recover or do i need to reinstall the game?
I do have a back up, not sure if it will restore the game but i will give it a try.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally, the much awaited game of the year is here...
I swear to god if I even detect a whiff of freemium crap coming from this and then into the main game (ie pc, consoles) then I'm done (efootball, I'm looking at you). At least the plz android flogs can shut up now.

Users who are viewing this thread