Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Often struggled with this. Find you really have to make sure to angle the stick to a 'South East' angle.
I dunno if my controller is kaput or they changed the sensitivity but I never used to have an issue with this shot, now it’s nearly always triggering the back foot cover drive and im edging the majority of them.

Gonna have to leave balls i would normally cut now

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Hi all. I am facing a bit of a problem here. It's regarding the AI. I have been playing cricket 19 for over 2-3 months but not even once, NOT EVEN ONCE has the AI ever hit a six. And not even once has it played a "grounded" shot for a 4. And I am able to get the AI out by only run outs 90% of the time. The AI bowling is fine though. And this all is happening before the patch came too. I have seen other people saying that the AI became more aggressive but for me it's almost the same. Here are my AI Sliders:

Difficulty: Legend
Striker Timing : 50
Wicket Chance: 50
Bowling quality: 50
Run rate: 50

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Hi all. I am facing a bit of a problem here. It's regarding the AI. I have been playing cricket 19 for over 2-3 months but not even once, NOT EVEN ONCE has the AI ever hit a six. And not even once has it played a "grounded" shot for a 4. And I am able to get the AI out by only run outs 90% of the time. The AI bowling is fine though. And this all is happening before the patch came too. I have seen other people saying that the AI became more aggressive but for me it's almost the same. Here are my AI Sliders:

Difficulty: Legend
Striker Timing : 50
Bowling quality: 50
Run rate: 50
Try veteran , legend is busted

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I plays in Legend and its great and realistic , just like the real game and challenging .... You need practice to handle Legend
It's not that legend is challenging or anything. It's indeed the hardest part of AI, But it's batting is kinda weird. It never hits a six, gets out by only runs outs most of the time and plays dots even during the final overs. I tried Veteran for Batting and it was a whole lot better.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's not that legend is challenging or anything. It's indeed the hardest part of AI, But it's batting is kinda weird. It never hits a six, gets out by only runs outs most of the time and plays dots even during the final overs. I tried Veteran for Batting and it was a whole lot better.

You need some practice see batting on Legend , Only you need to increase "Aggressive power Boost to 75"

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Well, why do I need practice for the AI's weirdness? I have been playing Cricket 19 for 4 months now and never did it hit a six, get out by catches most of the time, always lofts for 4 etc.., on Legend. I don't know. Legend was always weird for me in terms of batting. Tried Veteran a week ago and now it's fine. But I must say that Legend's Bowling is Best.

btw, in that video, is that AI legend? I will be surprised if it was since it's playing quite well.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, why do I need practice for the AI's weirdness? I have been playing Cricket 19 for 4 months now and never did it hit a six, get out by catches most of the time, always lofts for 4 etc.., on Legend. I don't know. Legend was always weird for me in terms of batting. Tried Veteran a week ago and now it's fine. But I must say that Legend's Bowling is Best.

btw, in that video, is that AI legend? I will be surprised if it was since it's playing quite well.

Not asking you to playing on Legend but only making your misunderstanding about Legend AI

never did it hit a six ?
Yes , AI hits as Six

get out by catches most of the time ?
No , Many other way also AI get out , how your bowling plan is.

Yes AI in Video playing in Legend mode

1627623410215.png

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Not asking you to playing on Legend but only making your misunderstanding about Legend AI

never did it hit a six ?
Yes , AI hits as Six

get out by catches most of the time ?
No , Many other way also AI get out , how your bowling plan is.

Yes AI in Video playing in Legend mode

View attachment 253734
That's weird since your setup is easier than mine. This is my settings:

AI = Legend (T20)

Striker Timing: 75
Wicket Chance: 30
Bowl Quality: 100
Run Rate: 70

AI = Legend (ODI)

Striker Timing: 60
Run Rate: 50

AI = Legend (Tests)

Striker Timing: 45
Wicket Chance: 65
Run Rate: 35

This was the settings I was using as Legend. But I changed everything to Veteran now and it's playing batting well now. But for bowling, still, Legend is best. I guess some inconsistencies are because of our own difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread