Cricket 19 General Discussion

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Am I missing something?

The game against Ireland isn’t until the end of July!

Surely Plunkett is destined to be the unfortunate one.
ODI 3rd May

Plunkett has been England's most consistent bowler since the last World Cup. It would be so England to rip up what has been achieved in the last 4 years before a World Cup.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Take out all the patterns of world cup, superstitions etc, England must be hot favourites, India clearly is the dark horse, west indies can be the x factor. Rest are just making up numbers. (Am a sri lankan so thats my honest opinion)

ndschan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello Guys ,

I Have read a article saying CRICKET 19 will be released AHEAD Of ASHES to be Started in August ...
So hopefully , MAY release gets postponed .... is it true ??[DOUBLEPOST=1555346752][/DOUBLEPOST]Big Ant Studios to Release ‘Cricket 19’ Video Game Ahead of the Ashes 2019 Series

https://sportzwiki.com/cricket/big-...-19-video-game-ahead-of-the-ashes-2019-series

Logic dictates that they would want to capitalize on the World Cup frenzy and hence the name.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I think Willey will get the chop.

Well, as long as Archer hits the target but we don’t end up down Dawson’s Creek or some dark Ali. We just need to find the Root to victory courtesy of some runs served by Buttler. If the fire goes out we’ll light some Wood and watch it Burns then go on holiday to Italy, maybe Rome or Malan. We’ll have the time of our Lyths... wait, Adam Lyth! If it goes wrong maybe we could Dernbach time!

I’m sorry. Rubbish but I now feel like I really fit in here! Hopefully there’ll be some actual game news soon.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Matt are you allowed to say if the ashes cricket academy will transfer over to the new game

Users who are viewing this thread