gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
England Name their squad tonight got a feeling news will coming in the following days
Yup, in an hour and 16 minutes to be exact. I've given up all hope of expecting new news to be given about the game or an official trailer, I'll just be patient and wait which is a bit of the reason why I've been a tad inactive here the last few weeks. Although shouldn't be too long now as you said as the game releases in a bit over a month estimately. Looking forward to it as I expect others to be as well, though it seems some people can't contain their excitement or don't have any patience. I mean I don't have much patience but if I can do it, it gives hope to everyone else. Until we get some more info have fun and goodbye all! :wave

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yup, in an hour and 16 minutes to be exact. I've given up all hope of expecting new news to be given about the game or an official trailer, I'll just be patient and wait which is a bit of the reason why I've been a tad inactive here the last few weeks. Although shouldn't be too long now as you said as the game releases in a bit over a month estimately. Looking forward to it as I expect others to be as well, though it seems some people can't contain their excitement or don't have any patience. I mean I don't have much patience but if I can do it, it gives hope to everyone else. Until we get some more info have fun and goodbye all! :wave
If Jofra Archer makes it, I'll be so pleased. That change in ECB Rules had a lot to do with making him eligible, reminds of the time when CA got Fawad Ahmed Aussie Citizenship just to let him play for them. FA didn't exactly to his best after, let's hope Archer does and also gets in the squad.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
If Jofra Archer makes it, I'll be so pleased. That change in ECB Rules had a lot to do with making him eligible, reminds of the time when CA got Fawad Ahmed Aussie Citizenship just to let him play for them. FA didn't exactly to his best after, let's hope Archer does and also gets in the squad.
His a really stiff cricketer to be honest he got the chance and played 3 odi 2 t20 average wasn't to bad got 3 wickets in one game a little while ago they thought he might have got a recall but because of his age he doesn't really get picked I think if he was Zampa age he would be picked over him good bowler great form in the bbl and the psl and also the Caribbean one where he might have been the leading wicket taker not to sure tho

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
With respect to swing ,seam and spin I would like the ratings to play important part for eg , if a bowler has a 94+ outswing rating he shall get a big prominent prodigious swing on all conditions and all pitches for the new ball (First 10 overs) and a sharp swing with the semi new ball (11-16 overs) , if the rating is b/w 85-93 he shall get a sharp swing under most conditions and most pitches with the new ball and a good swing with the semi new ball , if the rating is b/w 75-84 he shall get a good swing under favorable conditions and favorable pitches with the new ball and a decent swing with the semi new ball for other conditions and pitches he shall get a decent swing with the new ball and slight swing with the semi new ball , for the 65-74 he shall get a some swing under favorable conditions and pitches with the new ball only and for other conditions he will get infrequent slight swing with the new ball only, for 55-64 rating he shall get slight and infrequent swing under favorable conditions and pitches with the new ball only and for other conditions he shall get ocassional slight swing with the new ball only , anything under 55 swing rating the bowler should ocassionaly get slight swing here and there with the new ball only.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
And for career mode at any point in time there shall only be one or two bowlers in the entire world having 94+ swing rating. For high ratings there shall be a higher chance that the ball will swing big most of the times let me drive a formula so for eg if the rating is 100 for outswing then there is a 50% chance (100 divided by 2) that there will be a banana swing

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yes everyone back on topic please;

What's the difference between a pick-pocket and a peeping tom?

A pick-pocket snatches watches, while a........
Hmmm.. a peeping Tom must watches snatches?

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Had me thinking for longer than I should admit really lol

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
who want to see different comentry in cricket 19 ?? i think ashes cricket comentry was the worst one ...

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I think David Lloyd is the best I ever worked with - He is just brilliant.

In terms of content, I'd like (and I know I'm a broken record on this) them to be reflecting the match situation, especially in short-form matches. That's key in order to seamlessly make the player feel like they know what they should be doing in terms of tactics. Sure not everyone needs that, but a lot more do than would admit it, and it's a really easy way to let them know what they should be doing with regards to the overall match picture.

D

Dutch

I think David Lloyd is the best I ever worked with - He is just brilliant.

In terms of content, I'd like (and I know I'm a broken record on this) them to be reflecting the match situation, especially in short-form matches. That's key in order to seamlessly make the player feel like they know what they should be doing in terms of tactics. Sure not everyone needs that, but a lot more do than would admit it, and it's a really easy way to let them know what they should be doing with regards to the overall match picture.
Yeah you dont really want to know its a great four you scored but to hear: the runrates crept above six they will need a few more of those.....little things like that can add to a sense of being there and help players know what they should be doing....

Users who are viewing this thread