Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
What does this even mean?

Try posting something that at least nearly makes sense.....
try posting a funny joke that someone gets I am saying that we should get a trailer now that someone going to be releasing gameplay[DOUBLEPOST=1556799468][/DOUBLEPOST]
Trailer is most likely to come tonight before this banjo guy stream
it to late my guy

D

Dutch

try posting a funny joke that someone gets I am saying that we should get a trailer now that someone going to be releasing gameplay[DOUBLEPOST=1556799468][/DOUBLEPOST]
it to late my guy
Try just posting something useful for a change.....

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Also on this, England’s first international is tomorrow and it’s a Friday which is well known for some Big Ant bombs. I’ll need @PristineR’s confirmation though of course
Hi it’s pristeneR’s here... confirming your confirmation of England’s international game tomorrow. Which is big ant bomb time :thumbs

Hi it’s lilbigplan here confirming this isn’t England’s “first” international game, in fact that was played way back when you weren’t even a drunken thought in your great great grandfathers tiny little gonads, nevertheless there is a game with England involved tomorrow and maybe, just maybe, there maybe something related to the nonsense every ****** is soooo determined to squeeze out of big ants bumhole... I for one really really (just out of the opposite of gullibility) ho not!!!

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Eventhough we all have great excitement can't we have some patience it's really pathetic to see the forum fighting over a trailer which is just an marketing material. It's after all a game , relax and concentrate on other works until 28

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Eventhough we all have great excitement can't we have some patience it's really pathetic to see the forum fighting over a trailer which is just an marketing material. It's after all a game , relax and concentrate on other works until 28
well said I'm a tad angry getting a little carried away I'm aussi after all I'm leaving now before I get my account banned

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Most of the reason why I care so much is mostly comes down to the fact I have no distractions school annoying cricket seasons over afl on the weekend this game all I'm looking forward too other games just bore me not like cricket does

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
He’s not streaming the game
Fair enough, doubt he would be anyway. Don't think BA would let him considering not even a trailer has been shown to the public yet. Although on his Instagram post he did thank someone for recording while he was at BA HQ, so it seems he did get recorded while playing it possibly. Don't take my word for it though.
What does this even mean?
You aren't secretly perhaps one of my teachers from high school are you, because he use to say that exact line all the time. Although he did use to go right up to you and say it through his stinky breath in your face, wasn't pleasant. Needed a Minty or two! Can you confirm through 'sources' that today you will reveal your true identity? :D

D

Dutch

You aren't secretly perhaps one of my teachers from high school are you, because he use to say that exact line all the time. Although he did use to go right up to you and say it through his stinky breath in your face, wasn't pleasant. Needed a Minty or two! Can you confirm through 'sources' that today you will reveal your true identity? :D
See me afterwards......bring some mints!

Last edited by a moderator:

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Fair enough, doubt he would be anyway. Don't think BA would let him considering not even a trailer has been shown to the public yet. Although on his Instagram post he did thank someone for recording while he was at BA HQ, so it seems he did get recorded while playing it possibly. Don't take my word for it though.

A lot of companies allow high profile streamers to do the first proper gameplay reveal. Most likely he has been allowed to record footage with a strict NDA.

Users who are viewing this thread