Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

Well there is nothing else to talk as there is no news at all about Cricket 19 for a while now.
Bovine excrement. There are loads of things to talk about instead of just speculating based on the thinnest shreads of anything. Personally I have better things to do than wonder what Ross Symons is up to and whether that has any bearing at all on some kind of Holy Grail moment of a ‘big announcement’,

The game is coming out on the 28th: either buy it or dont. That is the only reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Bovine excrement. There are loads of things to talk about instead of just speculating based on the thinnest shreads of anything. Personally I have better things to do than wonder what Ross Symons is up to and whether that has any bearing at all on some kind of Holy Grail moment of a ‘big announcement’,

The game is coming out on the 28th: either buy it or dont. That is the only reality.
No ways -- Avengers Endgame proves multiple realities!! ;)

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned

The thing is, the game is under a month from release, we shouldn't be working on "the thinnest shreads of anything". I'd post in the "what I'm looking forward to" thread if we actually knew enough to make such comments at this time. We have some sales talk about improvements, but we don't have a lot else.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am keeping busy watching @passwordistaco recent IPL Season in his career mode in YouTube. Plus, I am thinking of taking his offer of making videos when Cricket 19 comes out.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am keeping busy watching @passwordistaco recent IPL Season in his career mode in YouTube. Plus, I am thinking of taking his offer of making videos when Cricket 19 comes out.
Oh pleaseeee do, I can’t stand that tweaking redhead knobhead and all he’s swearing!! It drives me up the tweaking wall!!!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh pleaseeee do, I can’t stand that tweaking redhead knobhead and all he’s swearing!! It drives me up the tweaking wall!!!
Listen he makes some amazing content on Ashes Cricket, and as for my interaction with him here only once did we have sort of an argument, and even there he was right as I had wrongly attacked BA and Ross and etc. Which I apologised for as well.

Chill.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
And before anyone uses the tweaking word against me, blame @Dutch because I’m just excercising my liberties.

Thank you

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Listen he makes some amazing content on Ashes Cricket, and as for my interaction with him here only once did we have sort of an argument, and even there he was right as I had wrongly attacked BA and Ross and etc. Which I apologised for as well.

Chill.
Okay well obviously it’s a subjective topic... It’s just my heartfelt opinion..

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
We have some sales talk about improvements, but we don't have a lot else.

Oh righto so what are those “some sales tak of improvement” are they that insignificant?

I don’t have all day or the energy (memory) to counter that... but I do know from past experiences the game tends to be better and better each time, alas to know to take your “statement”as a grain of salt...

Please don’t vague in your response @Alberts

D

Dutch

So we have now left the realm of Lets Stalk Ross into the realm Lets Trash The Few Decent Members Here......nice.[DOUBLEPOST=1557052206][/DOUBLEPOST]
tbh I don't like his video either he says like the same words in every sentence boring I'm with old mate and sometimes pushes out video without getting the right info
Yeah because your contribution is so enlightening.....

Users who are viewing this thread