Cricket 19 General Discussion

kamyFC

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So looks like the Spin Bowler RPM count, is not shown now in Cricket 19?

Screen-Shot-2019-05-17-at-12-54-41-AM.png

In Ashes the RPM was shown for few seconds, but the speed got displayed over it, which made it impossible to view the Spin RPM...

Hope they have not eliminated the RPM count!

Last edited:

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
Perks will be only active in career mode or it will be a part of every acpect in the game in cricket 19

flake

County Cricketer
Was really hoping we’d get a visual playing XI when team lists were shown, could it still be implemented in a patch, possibly? Daring to dream.

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
Was really hoping we’d get a visual playing XI when team lists were shown, could it still be implemented in a patch, possibly? Daring to dream.
Will like to add along with bat ball sign of a allrounder it should show he is a batting allrounder, allrounder, or bowling allrounder.

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
I watched the IGN video released yesterday I don't think so we will have new commentators in the game. Cricket 19 might have the same Ashes 17 commentary team. Until or unless BA disclose any information before the game is released.

charles04

Club Cricketer
IGN gameplay unfortunately didn't show much fielding side of things as they just kept hitting boundaries. again it doesnt look like fielders will actually throw at the stumps in this game just like previous game, they throw it back to the bowler/keeper wasting precious time to get a runout opportunity. has fielding even been improved I wonder?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
IGN gameplay unfortunately didn't show much fielding side of things as they just kept hitting boundaries. again it doesnt look like fielders will actually throw at the stumps in this game just like ashes 17, they throw it back to the bowler/keeper wasting precious time to get a runout opportunity. has fielding even been improved I wonder?

So you’ve figured out where fielders will throw the ball, despite the gameplay not showing enough fielding because of all the boundaries...

charles04

Club Cricketer
So you’ve figured out where fielders will throw the ball, despite the gameplay not showing enough fielding because of all the boundaries...

well from the very few times they did show. thats exactly what happened.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I don't want to criticize the effort put by developers but sometimes criticism can be useful to the game. Players head to body ratio needs to be balanced otherwise it seems to be like Arcadey and getting the feeling like Big bash boom.( I pre-ordered the game ps4 version from Amazon)

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
I don't want to criticize the effort put by developers but sometimes criticism can be useful to the game. Players head to body ratio needs to be balanced otherwise it seems to be like Arcadey and getting the feeling like Big bash boom.
I think I the heads are fine. As the fielders and bowlers look ok to me. If anything, the helmets look a little too big.

but I'm sure Big Ant have heard the feedback, and we need to remember that we are viewing pre-release footage.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Players head to body ratio needs to be balanced otherwise it seems to be like Arcadey and getting the feeling like big boom.
Since you brought up this, I felt the same (now getting used) when the images of the game was first released on March 7. Between when is the game delivery expected in Amazon India ?

Users who are viewing this thread