Cricket 19 General Discussion

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
I really like pro mode batting with no indicators and standard controls feels the most like actual cricket with so little time to react and actually hitting false shots.

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Did he even say that that wasnt the case?

Are you a member of the Dean Johnes Vedio Appreciation Soceity by the way?

I do believe they have been educated from the same school on how to write messages lol:lol:lol

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Want game play need gameplay...

Criticize choice of gameplay shown.

Want trailer need trailer...

Criticize the quality of trailer and what is shown...

Rinse and repeat.

i know this was a joke, but have i missed a trailer?[DOUBLEPOST=1558086717][/DOUBLEPOST]
Box art confirmed...go sit on your purple didlo!

View attachment 220601

i'd buy that for the retro kit!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Awesome Looking IGN Video , Pity about the Easy Mode Batting, but that Reporters for you.

One Nit Pick , looking at footage around the 23:15 Mark , the ball hits the bat at the Splice , and still ends up in Cow Corner 1 Bounce 4.

If some sort of modifier can be introduced to also take into account where the impact on the bat takes place it would be awesome.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The IGN video looks top stuff. Like others have already pointed looks like they played with easiest setting and hence the six hitting looked effortless. Also not a fan of the controls they used. But it looks mighty impressive specially the cut scenes.

Reactions: DAP

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Awesome Looking IGN Video , Pity about the Easy Mode Batting, but that Reporters for you.

One Nit Pick , looking at footage around the 23:15 Mark , the ball hits the bat at the Splice , and still ends up in Cow Corner 1 Bounce 4.

If some sort of modifier can be introduced to also take into account where the impact on the bat takes place it would be awesome.
Probably due to the fact the level is easy, doubt it would do that on a higher level.

Reactions: DAP

Thieves

Club Captain
I really like pro mode batting with no indicators and standard controls feels the most like actual cricket with so little time to react and actually hitting false shots.
I'm usually bat with classic controls in batting far camera. I personally would like to play using fixed far for batting like the old lara games, but I cannot get the hang of it especially with classic controls.

I will try your preference later, I have a feeling it might be good.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Been looking at the scenario creator...

does it really have to reset everything if i go back into an innings? or can there be an option to just "view" rather than edit that wouldn't reset?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
it'd also be nice to just be able to enter numbers (e.g. runs, balls faced etc.) than have to cycle.

otherwise the depth of it looks nice... though being a super nit-picky t'd be good to have scenario conditions that were specific to individuals or partnerships... e.g. make x runs with y batter; make a partnership of x runs with y & z batsmen etc. etc.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
does it really have to reset everything if i go back into an innings? or can there be an option to just "view" rather than edit that wouldn't reset?
Despite the warning, if you don't make any changes you can enter and view and not cause an issue if you back out; but we do have it noted as a request to add a distinct 'view' option to avoid the scary warning entirely and ensure you don't accidentally erase anything.

Users who are viewing this thread