Cricket 19 General Discussion

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Few more observations to be check with day1 patch

- in cricket academy while creating stadium, there is no gates to increase option for pavilion and stadium

- shot replacement option is not working as keeping it off or on, in both cases its true. At moment it cant be disabled

- AI fielder chase the ball and keep running till boundary from half of ground where as he can stop the ball by sliding but he keeps running in parallel (very less frequency i.e twice till date)

- fielder backing up doing same arms or body action most of time as he picks the ball where as ball already took by keeper or running end bowler/fielder

Do you have a single positive thing to share?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
I asked a question earlier, regarding anthems at the start of the match. Whether it is for all teams. And I can confirm judging by this early gameplay someone has uploaded. Thatall anthems will be included too, Pakistan and India anthems being played at 02.05. (He hasn't downloaded created teams, players and kits so it's just default players)

Addition of national anthems is a wonderful touch!! Amazing!! Will add that feeling of playing for your country! Just imagine...getting selected for your country in the career mode and hearing that National Anthem in your first international match...I’m sure it will bring all the memories of all the effort you put in to reach that level

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
3 more days and am quite excited!!

Between Amazon India is yet to ship it.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Do you have a single positive thing to share?

I was expecting ur comment

On same thread See my first two three post about the game and thats enough for u

@Snowy i hv tagged u in my posts where I mentioned game positives ... plz read those and also waiting your comment on those as well

Last edited:

nzgamer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand

doing a live stream india vs england
This is the best stream till date for Cricket 19 good going buddy
# I like how you keep changing the camera
# Drinks break is a cool addition
# Pan zoom from different ground angles looks awesome
# Fielder's definitely run faster and can stop the ball crossing the rope
# If you could play a bit with the game sliders would be awesome

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Nice watching that steam :)

A few comments:

Positive

-
Feels a lot more immersive. The pans around the ground, the cutscenes, all amazing
- The ambient sound with the Barmy Army chants is superb. There was a bit last year, but this is even more of a step up.
- Batting actions look smoother
- I saw a leave from the AI batting :o
- Looks like some ebs and flows like a regular match. England was cruising at 5.5 an over, only 1 down. Root then gets out and Morgan takes 10 or so balls to get off strike and the run rate really dies with some tight bowling. Lovely!
- AI running seems better than the last game (i.e. not rejecting singles when hit to a fielder on the boundary)

Negative

- Despite improved AI running, I don't see any runs within the circle
- Related, there were a few times where I saw the batsman hit the ball to an infielder and there clearly was not a run yet when the ball was about 3 metres from the fielder they suddenly call "yes" before quickly going back. A bit weird, but at least doesn't affect the game really
- All of the dark haired players seem to have a grey tinge?
- The commentary is still meh but I don't care as I'll be turning it off as usual
- The ground PA sounds like a young child. Very weird. I suppose you can normally choose the ground announcer though.

But very excited though! I just wish I had it too! Please consider those negatives either little things that either have already been fixed in a day one patch, or will be looked at soon.

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Game play looks much improved. What I hated most was the AI never played according to the style of game you were playing.

Can't wait for release will be good to have a game

Users who are viewing this thread