1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't wait until I'll be able to get the game, looks promising so far :thumbs

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I played it for a while now, if i was you guys i would wait for the release game patch. I don't think even the trophy/achievements works yet haha.
So far it's a fantastic game, after the release date patch it would be better.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks really really good...

Small thing about kits though, are the names going to be on the back IRL during the Ashes or is that just a game inaccuracy?

thewhiterose

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
I don’t think it’s just that. My issue isn’t with the heads so much as the body... I made a Darren Gough for the 95 team and tried to make him square: he looks right in the academy but when he was in game it’s like he’s had a crash diet!

Hey mate. I am looking forward to your word on the game. I hope you find enough time to post a review/impressions asap.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Hi Ross.
Please can you give us an indication of when the game will be released on steam.?Is it likely a few days,weeks or months.

Thanks .

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
How lovely :spy
ztxaHOT.png

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How do we get around the lock they seem to have placed on editing England and Australian licensed players? I want to change the fact that Ollie Pope is definitely not a "brute"..

At least the mentalities work though, happy... As he started creaming sixes on the first morning of a test I decided to try and edit.

I absolutely love the perks. And they seem to have an effect in game, although it is early days. What a fantastic idea.

Nathan Lyon appears to be able to rip the ball in all directions all of the time. I've had a look at his player profile, and that would support that, but I hope if I cut this legspinner of his down, that will be reflected in the game. You'd want him bowling his stock ball at least 4 out of 6 balls so I hope it's not a situation where spinners try and bowl everything all the time.

Last edited:

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I played it for a while now, if i was you guys i would wait for the release game patch. I don't think even the trophy/achievements works yet haha.
So far it's a fantastic game, after the release date patch it would be better.

No they won't i dont think untill 28th

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Own creations cannot be added to career mode: that would need to be hardcoded. You will get those type of grounds though!

So just to confirm this time around we can’t set the club home grounds? Was going to create career club grounds as soon as I had the game, guess that saves a job then :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread