Cricket 19 General Discussion

mal77

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The saved data I believe is due to the cloud servers not being active, as achievements aren't yet active either.

Thanks for the reply! That would explain the online side of things, I just can't understand why I don't have an option to edit lineups, strange one.

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Lord Stadium outfield in the game is not correct.
In real life, the outfield grass pattern is Large Square but in game, it is not. Also, Cricket 19 must have variable weather effect including rain stoppage in the game since English conditions are mostly wet and gloomy even in peak summer. If these are there in Cricket 19 then it can become the best ...

No, no it isn't gloomy and wet in the summer, otherwise there wouldn't be any cricket. Summer is predominantly sunny here. As I generally only get 2 or 3 matches a season cancelled. For instance, as I look out of my Birmingham window, toward edgbaston stadium, the skies are blue.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW Couple of quick queries and observations after v1.02 installed, kindly do comment

- cant find earned stats in players stats tab along with ex-fielding1 camera, are these in plan or have been removed from this version

- career odi game are going on with red balls, as far as i know odi are still with white balls

- eng odi official kit is with light blue trouser instead dark blue ( corrected as its wc kits only)

- batsman still diving on wkt while cancelling run

Last edited:

Wealey

ICC Board Member
@MattW Couple of quick queries and observations after v1.02 installed, kindly do comment

- cant find earned stats in players stats tab along with ex-fielding1 camera, are these in plan or have been removed from this version

- career odi game are going on with red balls, as far as i know odi are still with white balls

- eng odi official kit is with light blue trouser instead dark blue

That’s their World Cup kit

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think, remember that work think, it has to do with the parental guidance settings on the console itself? I remember that being an issue with previous games. if you turn that off in the settings of the console does that help the problem? You might have to downlaod the players or teams again after I am not sure.....

Don't have any parental settings.. Have done a restart after checking and still the same issue. A few players get let through, a lot of players are all censored.

I'm running today's build

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
In the original clips there were only about 16 face scanned England players, mostly white ball players plus Jennings, Broad and Anderson.

Foakes looked pretty real in clip though and somebody mentioned Pope and think Matt mentioned more England players in patch.

Would somebody mind advising if there are more face scanned England players?

D

Deleted member 193590

In the original clips there were only about 16 face scanned England players, mostly white ball players plus Jennings, Broad and Anderson.

Foakes looked pretty real in clip though and somebody mentioned Pope and think Matt mentioned more England players in patch.

Would somebody mind advising if there are more face scanned England players?

Think Archer is another.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Archer is in.. Pope not.. (Although I seem to remember he was in yesterdays build, now he has gone and I've had to create him manually)

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
I think I saw pope today. Its a little difficult to tell as you can now have a ton of players in your England squad (basically anyone listed as being from England, creations, or otherwise) which is a brilliant feature. But as a result, I'm not sure who is officially scanned, or community made. You'd have to search by name in squad selection.

Worcs Gamer

School Cricketer

- eng odi official kit is with light blue trouser instead dark blue

Also highlights relating to wickets seem messed up since latest patch, most do not display. The only one that ive seen appear showed as caught when it was bowled. This has been on customised matches, both T20 & tests.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I think I saw pope today. Its a little difficult to tell as you can now have a ton of players in your England squad (basically anyone listed as being from England, creations, or otherwise) which is a brilliant feature. But as a result, I'm not sure who is officially scanned, or community made. You'd have to search by name in squad selection.

Thanks. I haven’t got the game yet. I think previously you could have 35 players in a squad. I intend doing some tournaments as England as well as some Lions games. Appreciate the efforts of the community but will put as many genuine face scanned players as poss in squads at first.
Will be customising away though with some left field selections.

Many thanks for the responses guys. Enjoy the game.

Users who are viewing this thread