Cricket 19 General Discussion

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you have seen the hundreds of posts asking this question then i get your point. Do you have his answer for him?

Nope...that’s why I just go past them (a habit that got developed thanks to the General Discussion threads on this forum over the last few years :p)

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
perhaps ask the Nintendo Store?
Did you ask the PS Store or Microsoft Store? I hate arrogant replies - if there was any information on there I wouldn’t have asked. I thought someone on here might know something or maybe I’ve missed something.
P.S. Sorry if i’ve misinterpreted your response

D

Dutch

Did you ask the PS Store or Microsoft Store? I hate arrogant replies - if there was any information on there I wouldn’t have asked. I thought someone on here might know something or maybe I’ve missed something.
Its not meant to be arrogant. They would be the best people to help you. If it was known here someone would hopefully tell you.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Excuse me for going slightly preacher mode but some people seem to complain about games not panning out how they want. If you want to ‘fix’ the match then they’ve created scenario mode for you!

In real cricket we’ve had everything from 0 all out to 1000 plus, from 30 wickets in a day to none in three days, we’ve had batsman score singles off the first few balls when chasing 12 an over and others go all guns blazing when trying to draw a Test match. We’ve had Adam Lyth... Adam Lyth score the fastest T20 hundred!

If everything was so formulaic and predictable what would be the point? I loved that I played a Test match on Ashes and the opposition got run out off the last ball of the day. Call it unrealistic, call it crap AI but for me that’s the beauty of the game.

Just because a team doesn’t try to hit the first ball of an ODI to the boundary doesn’t mean that they’re not trying to chase 330.

Enjoy the unexpected, enjoy the mystery, enjoy each player’s decisions, contributions and mistakes. Enjoy the game!

Last edited:

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does we need PS PLUS subscription for ONLINE play with co-OP??

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Is the general consensus that Pro is a little harder now?

I’d like to start a competition but want it to be challenging. Pro ended up being too easy on Ashes but I forget how I got on on veteran.

I’ll have a practice run anyway.

Thanks for all the insights. Come on Royal Mail. Don’t let me down!

D

Dutch

Is the general consensus that Pro is a little harder now?

I’d like to start a competition but want it to be challenging. Pro ended up being too easy on Ashes but I forget how I got on on veteran.

I’ll have a practice run anyway.

Thanks for all the insights. Come on Royal Mail. Don’t let me down!
I have found that playing with the edge chance sliders gives an excellent way of finding that niche spot you are looking for. We are all different and the sliders really do cater for that. I found batting a tad too easy on my default settings so played a little with the pace slider and the edge probability sliders and found a great sweet spot that felt realistic to me without compromising my ability or enjoyment

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Whats the word on the running cam? I dont wanna go home at midnight, play the game and hit a ball and the camera cuts to the other side and far smh. Need the cams shown in ign gameplay.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
All this talk about PS4 and XB1 - does anyone know any details about the Nintendo Switch version? Is it the same game will all the modes and features albeit slightly down scaled graphics of course. Also - will it be available on the Nintendo Store and if so when???
According to Big Ant replying to myself and others on twitter the game will be the same on the switch bar the graphics, as you've suggested.

The game is digital only for switch. Even if you buy the physical box version, it just comes with a download code to enter in the Nintendo eShop. The release date is tomorrow so it should go live on the store at some point tomorrow, but I've no idea when exactly. My code should be arriving in tomorrow's post so hopefully the game will be live on the store ready for me to download.

Users who are viewing this thread