Cricket 19 General Discussion

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I also provided a nice picture, which is more helpful than a template
Well if I happens every match what am I supposed to do, and when the catch circle doesn't appear it's right at the bottom of my screen and half of it goes off my screen, would you not be annoyed if you paid money for a game and you can't even play because one of the most fundamental mechanics is broken

Use.

The.

Bug.

Thread.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
The gameplay apart from minor nuances is picture prefect (Remember I am a pessimist and damn hard to please guy)

Hoping they can add negative traits as well also it would be nice if club players also have perks

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What a shambles preordered with Eb Games but stock for PS4 hasn't arrived they have xbox copies but no ps4. They looked around and looks like no ps4 copies at most localish EB stores.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
What a shambles preordered with Eb Games but stock for PS4 hasn't arrived they have xbox copies but no ps4. They looked around and looks like no ps4 copies at most localish EB stores.
Where are you from I just got mine from eb

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would anyone of you be going to stream live on YouTube in a while?
Because I have a few questions:
1) Is England’s World Cup kit in the game?
2) Can anyone just go over the academy and just show bats, teams, players that have been shared online?
3) Is Jofra Archer licensed?
And a few more.
So please if anyone is about to stream their video can you please share. Thank you!
Yes, England's WC kit is in the game although the pants should be light blue instead of dark blue and yes to Jofra Archer is licensed as well.

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
Yes, England's WC kit is in the game although the pants should be light blue instead of dark blue and yes to Jofra Archer is licensed as well.
Yeah mate. That’s not the World Cup kit. That’s their regular ODI kit. The World Cup kit indeed has matching pants.
Are other teams such as Ind, Nz, Saf, Wi, Sl, Pak etc have been uploaded with correct bats and uniforms?

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is the general consensus that Pro is a little harder now?

I’d like to start a competition but want it to be challenging. Pro ended up being too easy on Ashes but I forget how I got on on veteran.

I’ll have a practice run anyway.

Thanks for all the insights. Come on Royal Mail. Don’t let me down!

Haha good old royal mail. Best of luck with those guys mate

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah mate. That’s not the World Cup kit. That’s their regular ODI kit. The World Cup kit indeed has matching pants.
Are other teams such as Ind, Nz, Saf, Wi, Sl, Pak etc have been uploaded with correct bats and uniforms?
I probably should've worded that better that England have their most up to date ODI kit. I haven't got the game yet as I'm at work so can't check for you what has been shared in the community, but I can assure you that all the great creators are trying their hardest to get out the best quality stuff they can as quick as they can but take into consideration people also have lives too with family, work etc.

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
I probably should've worded that better that England have their most up to date ODI kit. I haven't got the game yet as I'm at work so can't check for you what has been shared in the community, but I can assure you that all the great creators are trying their hardest to get out the best quality stuff they can as quick as they can but take into consideration people also have lives too with family, work etc.
And I absolutely agree with you. I know people have their own lives. All I am saying is that since I don’t have the game, I’d love to see what has been shared so far. Don’t mistake my excitement for ignorance. Cheers

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
When I load up the game it says unable to get your latest save data which means im having to play the game offline. Any advice, I am on XB1 if that helps ?!?!?!!

Users who are viewing this thread