Cricket 19 General Discussion

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Saying the game is broken is a ridiculous statement. However i would agree at the moment there are too many edges in T20's and ODI's. However they are so good in tests i would be very scared to start messing with them.

Is it possible to have the sliders as per the game format? Ie one set for multi-day matches (ie 2-5 day matches), one set for odis (ie say 40-60 overs ) and one set for 01-30 over cricket matches like t20, t5 etc.

I didn’t play around much with the sliders in Ashes cricket so pardon me incase the sliders are already set up that way

Incase the sliders don’t work like that in this game, maybe this is something BigAnt can look to add in the next game (don’t think this is something that should be added as a patch as it may create more issues than resolve )

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
U bought from the Indian PS Store?
If yes, then how much did it cost u?
Surprisingly, it is showing ₹4399.
I thought it would be ₹3900.
Am I missing something here?
Yes it's 4399. Not surprised, because digital games are generally more expensive!

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Does anybody have link to psn India ?? Thinking about cancelling my order and buying it now in ps India..

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Is it possible to have the sliders as per the game format? Ie one set for multi-day matches (ie 2-5 day matches), one set for odis (ie say 40-60 overs ) and one set for 01-30 over cricket matches like t20, t5 etc.
You can now save sets of sliders and then choose them as a custom difficulty. So if you set up ODI/T20/Test sliders you can then pick them pre-match as appropriate. It won't do it for you, but it's close.

Just a minor issue i'm having is that broadcast 3 is available as a camera for bowling (the new cool camera which tracks the ball like TV presentation) but this same camera is not available as a running camera for when batting. I coulda swore i've seen gameplay of people batting with that camera, so not sure whats goin on here -- and if i'm wrong, why isn't this an option for the running camera?
Local multiplayer is played from the bowling camera and uses the 'fielding' camera instead of the 'running' camera when running between wickets. We will add Broadcast 3 as a camera to running in a future update.

---

There is a camera issue noted with 'Running 1' when using 'Broadcast 1' as your batting camera, that will be fixed in a future update, and you can work around it by choosing a different batting or running camera.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
So, starting the first game. Graphics are already superior. Will update as I go on.
So, the game feels like an overall upgrade!
- Better Menu
- Better Animations
- Fluid
- Shots feel more realistic
- Graphical Upgrade

The only glitch I have noticed is during the highlights package, which is a very minor one to really point out. Otherwise, game is good, really good.

However, can anyone here help me with that, if I start a career, will I be able to download community creations into the career midway?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Just checking to see anyone who has played career mode.

Made my career mode player, played a game, thought he looked different. Went out of career mode after game and went back in. Player now reset to the original before making changes.

Has that happened to anyone else?

Reactions: DAP

angad

Chairman of Consent
I also provided a nice picture, which is more helpful than a template

I don’t think it is fair to expect BigAntStudios to go through this thread to look for the bugs being posted, specially with all the nonsense posted here (ask @Dutch :p)

This is why, since the very first game, there has always been a separate thread to post the bugs which the BigAnt team constantly and frequently review. The template gives them the information they need to narrow down the issue. Trust me, it’s not stupid

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
here everyone almost giving the positive review which is great .. !

Amarkfu

Club Captain
You can now save sets of sliders and then choose them as a custom difficulty. So if you set up ODI/T20/Test sliders you can then pick them pre-match as appropriate. It won't do it for you, but it's close.

Local multiplayer is played from the bowling camera and uses the 'fielding' camera instead of the 'running' camera when running between wickets. We will add Broadcast 3 as a camera to running in a future update.

---

There is a camera issue noted with 'Running 1' when using 'Broadcast 1' as your batting camera, that will be fixed in a future update, and you can work around it by choosing a different batting or running camera.
Great thanks matty[DOUBLEPOST=1559009370][/DOUBLEPOST]By far big ants are the best sports game makers including ea, 2k, they listen to the players more then anyonr and add this depending on our suggestions. Appreciate that

Users who are viewing this thread