Cricket 19 General Discussion

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
From an initial nets session the game looks great. Quick question though. Are advance ground shots still in the game? I'm sure they were in previous versions but I can't seem to get them to work.

D

Dutch

From an initial nets session the game looks great. Quick question though. Are advance ground shots still in the game? I'm sure they were in previous versions but I can't seem to get them to work.
Yes they are: I am sure someone will tell you how: I only seem to know what the right trigger is for :p

Reactions: DAP

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
All good with cricket 19 except one long lasting bug when you try to play sweep shot,batsmen tries switch hit and ball goes opposite direction which is annoying and this exists in ashes cricket from day 1 @MattW can you look into this

Wealey

ICC Board Member
All good with cricket 19 except one long lasting bug when you try to play sweep shot,batsmen tries switch hit and ball goes opposite direction which is annoying and this exists in ashes cricket from day 1 @MattW can you look into this

I have never had this?

What controller do you use??

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Anyone have tips for batting timing? It keeps saying early every time which makes the batsman miss it or mis-time it.

As everyone has said, play late. And ignore the timing HUD. It's nearly always saying "early" for me. I think it's way off.

There's a good thread on batting timing called "Tips for Batting Timing".

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are people seeing stamina working? I've got Stokes and Archer bowling four overs each and their stamina is still on 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread