Cricket 19 General Discussion

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Some bad news for stats aficionados. Looks like the Users Stats are not working properly - see the bugs reported by me in the Bug Reporting thread :noway

@Rhone are the stats working fine in career mode? Haven't started one yet as wanted to make sure the game's working fine before doing so but if the stats issues crop up for the 3rd time running in the series, it would be disappointing to say the least.

@WealeyH , @Dutch , can you folks raise stats as an area of concern with @MattW and Big Ant? Looks like the latest patch has introduced issues with User Stats.
I noticed when each games starts there is a tab in options for stats recording, ENABLE or DISABLE, it is on by default for career (yes the stats seem to be working great), have not checked other game modes if the stats tab is there.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I noticed when each games starts there is a tab in options for stats recording, ENABLE or DISABLE, it is on by default for career (yes the stats seem to be working great), have not checked other game modes if the stats tab is there.

I verified the same and have the checkbox enabled. The user stats - no. of 50s and 100s scored in 'Play Now' mode - are not tracking accurately. Maybe they're recording accurately in career mode, which is good news, but not in 'Play Now' matches. I've updated the bug report with my latest findings.

N Jones

Club Captain
Some bad news for stats aficionados. Looks like the Users Stats are not working properly - see the bugs reported by me in the Bug Reporting thread :noway

@Rhone are the stats working fine in career mode? Haven't started one yet as wanted to make sure the game's working fine before doing so but if the stats issues crop up for the 3rd time running in the series, it would be disappointing to say the least.

@WealeyH , @Dutch , can you folks raise stats as an area of concern with @MattW and Big Ant? Looks like the latest patch has introduced issues with User Stats.
These stat's NEED to be sorted..this is the 4th game now so it's about time this issue was finally sorted

N Jones

Club Captain
Agree. Made my scenario SA vs Bangladesh on those settings more than challenging. Going custom like Survivor mentioned.
Yes I agree..it's such a fine balance between nearly impossible to score boundaries etc OR by tweaking the sliders making scoring to easy. I'm not sure what to adjust

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Question for Big Ant folks ( @MattW )... is it possible to view outfield speed for stadiums at the time of setting up a match? I'm asking since it's clear that outfield speeds vary - in some stadiums the ball rushes to the boundary and in some others you barely get a well timed shot get to the boundary. If we are able to view the outfield speeds at the time of setting up/creating a match, we can select the appropriate custom difficulty level (say one with Shot Power set to 30 for a fast outfield type and one with Shot Power set to 70 for a very slow outfield).[DOUBLEPOST=1559536139][/DOUBLEPOST]
These stat's NEED to be sorted..this is the 4th game now so it's about time this issue was finally sorted

Couldn't agree more and have updated my review accordingly. If the stats are not sorted out, this will be the third iteration of the game with buggy stats. Ironically the first game of the series (DBC 14) had no such issues.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
So, I tried searching for my my club team which I created in Ashes Cricket but couldn't find it in academy.

From what I can recall, BA migrated academy creations from DBC17 to Ashes.

Have we heard from them if they are going to migrate creations from AC to C19?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
So, I tried searching for my my club team which I created in Ashes Cricket but couldn't find it in academy.

From what I can recall, BA migrated academy creations from DBC17 to Ashes.

Have we heard from them if they are going to migrate creations from AC to C19?

They are not, only some logos depending on when they were uploaded

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Couldn't agree more and have updated my review accordingly. If the stats are not sorted out, this will be the third iteration of the game with buggy stats. Ironically the first game of the series (DBC 14) had no such issues.
I'll look into the issues raised with User Stats, but I would appreciate the distinction being made between stats - as in stats tracking on players, and the user statistics screen, which doesn't have any in game impact.

Shubham Arora

Club Cricketer
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but for some of the community scenarios that I have downloaded, I get this message when I open the scenario tab. They get deleted after this.
shudork_Cricket19_20190602_07-46-20.png

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I think vs spin slider will add ton of ease as currently it's impossible to get batting balanced between spin and pace bowling, with spin being alot harder to face compared to fast bowling.

s0074845

Club Captain

Does the stats work for tournaments if you use established teams for individual players

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So I turned off pro-cam catching because I didnt like it, but now theres no mini game hence making catching impossible??

Rhone

International Cricketer

As far as I can tell stats in career mode seem to be working. One of the first things I did was score a not out second innings century and check that it recorded correctly in my stats. It did, hence that specific bug from dbc17 and ashes was fixed at least

If you start a career mode please let me know your thoughts on AI in the longer format games. Career mode seems much improved overall, but I'm struggling to get immersed in it due to frequent batting collapses in longer format games (3 and 4 day).

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
As far as I can tell stats in career mode seem to be working. One of the first things I did was score a not out second innings century and check that it recorded correctly in my stats. It did, hence that specific bug from dbc17 and ashes was fixed at least

If you start a career mode please let me know your thoughts on AI in the longer format games. Career mode seems much improved overall, but I'm struggling to get immersed in it due to frequent batting collapses in longer format games (3 and 4 day).
Career mode has heavy format biased where fc games tend to be low scoring and T20s and Ods are heavy scoring feasts and even if the scores are not high the wicket fallen tends to be incredibly low[DOUBLEPOST=1559545906][/DOUBLEPOST]Perhaps a slider for altering the Sim result will be icing?

Users who are viewing this thread