Cricket 19 General Discussion

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is it possible to create/save custom preset fields and use it in any game? If so, how please?

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is anyone having issue with the game freezing when trying to play match in career mode? I completed two full seasons and about to start the 1st match in 3rd season and this happens. Don't tell me I have to start the career mode all over again.

Attachments

• IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    919.8 KB · Views: 27
D

Deleted member 185125

Tried another ODI with below slider settings

AI Difficulty Settings:-
IMG_20190604_204512.jpg

Physics Slider Settings:-
IMG_20190604_204508.jpg

I should say that I'm pretty happy with the results.

AI batting Scorecard:
IMG_20190604_204745.jpg

My bowling Scorecard:-
IMG_20190604_204751.jpg

This was my 3rd ODI and one thing I can confirm is that the AI sliders does work. The previous two ODI, had AI struggle. Moreover, I had good results during T20s as well, with increased AI settings.
For anyone who is looking for a challenging AI, I highly recommend playing around with the slider settings.

Few things I hope will be fixed in future with regards to gameplay:

FIELDING:-
  • Better responsive fielders- Including attacking the ball and faster pick up and throw. Also quicker taking off the bails.
  • Reduced drop catches (straight forward ones)
  • Tonned down Wicket keeper- Reduced catching range. React accordingly to delivery ( not diving when the ball is nowhere near him)
AI BATTING:-
  • More varied AI shot selection- Cut shot are rarely used. No advanced shots. Shots against spinner are repeated quite frequently by all AI batsman.
  • More aggressive AI running between wickets.
AI BOWLING:-
  • Reduced number of front foot no balls.
  • Better lines to left handed batsmen. (Over the wicket)
  • Field placements can still be improved.
Overall, this is definitely the best cricket game till date. But does have the potential to be even better.

Hopefully I will find time to play around with perks and report out my findings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staresblank

Club Captain

View attachment 222003

View attachment 222004

AI batting Scorecard:
View attachment 222005

View attachment 222006

This was my 3rd ODI and one thing I can confirm is that the AI sliders does work. The previous two ODI, had AI struggle. Moreover, I had good results during T20s as well, with increased AI settings.
For anyone who is looking for a challenging AI, I highly recommend playing around with the slider settings.

• Better responsive fielders- Including attacking the ball and faster pick up and throw. Also quicker taking off the bails.
  • Tonned down Wicket keeper- Reduced catching range. React accordingly to delivery ( not diving when the ball is nowhere near him)
  • More varied AI shot selection- Cut shot are rarely used. No advanced shots. Shots against spinner are repeated quite frequently by all AI batsman.
Overall, this is definitely the best cricket game till date. But does have the potential to be even better.

Hopefully I will find time to play around with perks and report out my findings.

Many thanks for this. Can I ask why you've reduced the shot force? The AI already seems to be unable to hit it off the square at times since the last patch...

Staresblank

Club Captain

View attachment 222003

View attachment 222004

AI batting Scorecard:
View attachment 222005

View attachment 222006

Just trying your sliders and now Im getting the same bug I was getting yesterday where every spin delivery comes out out at 51.4mph no matter if its flighted or bounce delivery. Did you get this?

D

Deleted member 193590

Playing my first test,can't find how to take the new ball i'm on ps4.

D

Deleted member 185125

Why is test kits glowing?
Even ODI kits glows.[DOUBLEPOST=1559669936][/DOUBLEPOST]
Many thanks for this. Can I ask why you've reduced the shot force? The AI already seems to be unable to hit it off the square at times since the last patch...
Since I had increased max pace, balls flies off the bat. Hence to compensate reduced shot force.

FaizanN

Club Captain
Even ODI kits glows.[DOUBLEPOST=1559669936][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since I had increased max pace, balls flies off the bat. Hence to compensate reduced shot force.
will they fix the glowing issue?..it takes away the fun when you play against england or australia

Users who are viewing this thread