Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Sigh. If this happens with the next patch I might try to get a microsoft refund and purchase the ps4 version.

Although this 1.04 patch seems to have caused as many issues as it solved.
played 13 overs with the new patch seems fine too me only bug is the texture issue which I am sure it getting worked on as we speak there was a couple of builds on steam yesterday so hopefully that fixing the texture issue as the ps4 patch would have been submitted a couple of days ago

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
played 13 overs with the new patch seems fine too me only bug is the texture issue which I am sure it getting worked on as we speak there was a couple of builds on steam yesterday so hopefully that fixing the texture issue as the ps4 patch would have been submitted a couple of days ago
So lucky we have your insider knowledge.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
MattW would it be possible for a randomise create a player feature in terms of facial features?[DOUBLEPOST=1559781910][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sigh. If this happens with the next patch I might try to get a microsoft refund and purchase the ps4 version.

Although this 1.04 patch seems to have caused as many issues as it solved.

Which issues would they be?

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I’m loving the gameplay with the new patch it also fixed some of the logo issues in tournament team select as well, apart from little graphical glitch regarding color it is definitely worth downloading, hopefully bigant will fix that glitch soon as well! Guys go ahead and update to 1.04!

Set Up Shop

Banned
This definitely happens , but I also think some of the custom stadiums have the first class boundaries pushed out too far. I played a game at Taunton and ran more 4s then I hit

You can edit the boundary size and shape of the custom stadiums in the stadium design menu

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I’m loving the gameplay with the new patch it also fixed some of the logo issues in tournament team select as well, apart from little graphical glitch regarding color it is definitely worth downloading, hopefully bigant will fix that glitch soon as well! Guys go ahead and update to 1.04!
Couldn't agree more pretty sure not downloading the latest version can cause more issues like crashing and stuff not sure if that correct tho

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Couldn't agree more pretty sure not downloading the latest version can cause more issues like crashing and stuff not sure if that correct tho
I just played one tournament match and just tried a five5 in play now to see the changes, I didn't have any crashes maybe some other modes might be causing them but as far as my opinion is concerned gameplay is much more stable with 1.04

P.S The playface option while looking for players in academy makes life so much easier!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I just played one tournament match and just tried a five5 in play now to see the changes, I didn't have any crashes maybe some other modes might be causing them but as far as my opinion is concerned gameplay is much more stable with 1.04

P.S The playface option while looking for players in academy makes life so much easier!
Yeh The Tick Is So Good I Love it

Abh1789

School Cricketer
Hi has anyone been able to use the David warner century celebration or just the simple helmet removed celebration?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am playing with retro teams in rainy weather , after patch 1.04 the shirts changed to dark and bright sun shining even on rainy conditions.

Rishi Prabhakar

School Cricketer
This 1.04 patch fixed the reflex catch, catching circle issue, however it suddenly crashed after the reflex catch is taken or dropped. It’s occurring since 1.03.

Sudden Crashes and reflex catch issues are two things which are stopping me to play this game. I think I should play the game after a month or so when new patches fix these problems.

It’s a half cooked game. Since Ashes Cricket the crash issues are coming frequently. Looks like they fired the testing and QA team from Big Ant Studios. How can the console validate these half cooked games and release them on there consoles.

Feels like cheated specially because I bought it digitally within 5 minutes of launch. Was so excited but now I am regretting. It’s expensive but with a lot of bugs which restrict you to play this game smoothly

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I am playing with retro teams in rainy weather , after patch 1.04 the shirts changed to dark and bright sun shining even on rainy conditions.

This has already been addressed in the 1.04 thread.

Patch 1.04 took off rain from the game. We were able to play in overcast and rainy with 1.03 . With this latest patch overcast conditions are gone. Please don't download patch 1.04 on Ps4.

Can anyone with 1.04 on PS4 please verify this?

Harigoks

County Cricketer
This has already been addressed in the 1.04 thread.

Can anyone with 1.04 on PS4 please verify this?
Yes overcast conditions are gone. But might try sometime later with overcast condition before the match and see how it behaves.

1.04 patch is a little hickup to the previous one where things looked good...... Maybe we'll need to wait and see if there is one more patch release in this week to overcome the issues in 1.04 patch for PS4

Users who are viewing this thread