Cricket 19 General Discussion

N Jones

Club Captain
Question for Big Ant folks ( @MattW )... is it possible to view outfield speed for stadiums at the time of setting up a match? I'm asking since it's clear that outfield speeds vary - in some stadiums the ball rushes to the boundary and in some others you barely get a well timed shot get to the boundary. If we are able to view the outfield speeds at the time of setting up/creating a match, we can select the appropriate custom difficulty level (say one with Shot Power set to 30 for a fast outfield type and one with Shot Power set to 70 for a very slow outfield).[DOUBLEPOST=1559536139][/DOUBLEPOST]

Couldn't agree more and have updated my review accordingly. If the stats are not sorted out, this will be the third iteration of the game with buggy stats. Ironically the first game of the series (DBC 14) had no such issues.
Question for Big Ant folks ( @MattW )... is it possible to view outfield speed for stadiums at the time of setting up a match? I'm asking since it's clear that outfield speeds vary - in some stadiums the ball rushes to the boundary and in some others you barely get a well timed shot get to the boundary. If we are able to view the outfield speeds at the time of setting up/creating a match, we can select the appropriate custom difficulty level (say one with Shot Power set to 30 for a fast outfield type and one with Shot Power set to 70 for a very slow outfield).[DOUBLEPOST=1559536139][/DOUBLEPOST]

Couldn't agree more and have updated my review accordingly. If the stats are not sorted out, this will be the third iteration of the game with buggy stats. Ironically the first game of the series (DBC 14) had no such issues.
Just played my first world championship match as England v South Africa. And what a surprise it's the same old problems..stats are wrong already, no point in holding the sprint button when batting as that doesn't work.leg glance is literally non existent and I STILL don't feel confident in throwing to the keeper in manual fielding because of overthrow's..!!!. I just give up with this. Apparently there's just been another patch but God knows what it's fixed I can't understand what the point is of having the exact colour hair or orange bat logos if the basic fundamentals are flawed. It just ruins it for me

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry lads but when matt says logo he means the kits colours right I am a stresser

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Can't view career npc players skills tab as it's crashes upon tabbing to skill tab.[DOUBLEPOST=1559831288][/DOUBLEPOST]Happening with new and old careers[DOUBLEPOST=1559831343][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW have you guys added perks to the career club npc players yet? I was about to check that but it crashes every time going to skills tab

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just played my first world championship match as England v South Africa. And what a surprise it's the same old problems..stats are wrong already, no point in holding the sprint button when batting as that doesn't work.leg glance is literally non existent and I STILL don't feel confident in throwing to the keeper in manual fielding because of overthrow's..!!!. I just give up with this. Apparently there's just been another patch but God knows what it's fixed I can't understand what the point is of having the exact colour hair or orange bat logos if the basic fundamentals are flawed. It just ruins it for me

I really do hope stats are fixed across all the modes as they're an integral part of a sports game.

Curtis

School Cricketer

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Yep, this is known, and along with some fixes for the logo issues there will be another update in the next day or so to resolve.
Is there an update to the academy linking issue?

N Jones

Club Captain
What gave it away?
Lol yea I suppose your right.I just want to ask some questions. I've been highly critical of the last few game's and honesty I get no pleasure from it. It'd just be nice to ask a few questions to someone actually involved with making the game

Curtis

School Cricketer

Users who are viewing this thread