Cricket 19 General Discussion

Curtis

School Cricketer
Main issue right now is that everyone online literally moves as far to the off side as they can then aims to slog it leg side pretty much anything you do makes zero difference it is either going for a 4 or six.

I'd love to know how many of my wickets have come from catches at short/deep fine leg area online I'd guess 90%?

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
and here xbox hasnt even release patch 1.03

I would expect 1.03 and 1.04 were going to be bundled together to catch up. However with the kit issue it wouldn’t surprise me if Big Ant pulled it and then bundle it all together now.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
just got update for cricket 19 demo pc 135mb ... no detail ..

JJ7

School Cricketer
Anyone know when patch will come out to fix colours of downloaded items? Apart from that I’m loving this game and career mode especially

D

Deleted member 185125

Patch 1.05. Tried to make a highlight reel for the India vs Pakistan ODI match I played.
Had a tough time batting.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
The amount of overtime these guys must be pulling during the first few weeks of the game must be through the roof. It's why this company is so good.
That's why they have a royal customer base. I bet many who buy BA Games, are customers since DBC14.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Patch 1.05. Tried to make a highlight reel for the India vs Pakistan ODI match I played.
Had a tough time batting.

You mean to say, that the gameplay got better with 1.05 patch (compared to 1.04) ?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Have just for the first time come up against the no “accept new ball” bug which is a shame as I’m in the middle of a fantastic match

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread