Patch 1.5

Resolved Issues with custom logos,

Resolved Team Download Issues

Stability Improvements

Patch 1.4

View image on Twitter

Patch 1.3

- Added Broadcast 3 camera as a Running camera option
- Added 'Batting Mid' camera, which is based on the camera you will get in the nets when set to 'Batting Far'
- Select next batter screen will appear after each fall of wicket. Improved the controls on this screen and the select next bowler screen.
- A few additions in career, including more options for training
- A number of UI improvements
- General stability/crash fixes
Hopefully all patches are the same from now on and get released on the same day. “Hopefully” but if it’s out of big ants control all I can say is fingers crossed haha

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hopefully all patches are the same from now on and get released on the same day. “Hopefully” but if it’s out of big ants control all I can say is fingers crossed haha
tbh that not really fair on us as we do have ps4 and it out of there control it unfair how you have to wait a week but I guess in a way where testing the patches for you kinda of

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Patch for xbox is now live[DOUBLEPOST=1560168628][/DOUBLEPOST]
Screenshot-54.jpg

40+ Megabyte line! Wow, and here I'm on 2MB/S :facepalm

Rhone

International Cricketer
I had a edge to first slip dropped by Faf but caught on the rebound to Amla. Even got a trophy for it. Can't remember what the trophy was though. Was epic.

You had any clean first slip catches yet? I've seen so many great wickets, but yet to see one caught there.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Does anyone know if we have to reset the academy for the new xbox patch?

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Just downloaded xbox one patch. It says v0.1.0.1.0861 in credits. Is it at par with latest ps4 patch?

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
After the last patch mattw said he would recommend it. Would be nice to know if this is the same.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
No everything seems to be ok. I did try to look at a quick game and it through the washed out kits of New Zealand and India up. I just gone into my World Cup save v Pakistan and kits look fine

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
A little bit off topic but I personally want to apologize to all Aussie fans here on behalf of the idiots who were booing Smith today in the match. He received a lot of support when he was here in India for the IPL and I really have no idea why the Indian crowd were booing him in England. Most people here feel he was punished quite harshly (which was really stupid). He is back though and playing such good Cricket...and needs to be respected

You don’t need to apologise. If people want to boo him then they’re entitled too. I wouldn’t boo him but I don’t have a problem with anyone who does. I wouldn’t boo MS Dhoni for running onto the pitch to challenge an umpiring decision but I wouldn’t have a problem with anybody who does!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread