Cricket 19 General Discussion

tosser182

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone having issues with autosaves

My Play Now autosave disappeared several manual saves ago and has not reappeared since.

Since then I'm not getting autosaves in any other format either. The spinning disk still appears at the start of an over.

khan31

International Coach
Some proper bizarre chat going on here. Are most PC gamers wrong uns or is it purely a coincidence that the game just came out on steam?

If the run out situation could be rectified, please? I am firmly of the view that the game does everything to prevent a run out. The fact fielders still let the ball roll to them while they wait patiently to collect the ball and do nothing with it despite a chance of a run out... AT LEAST CODE THE FIELDERS TO ALWAYS PUT AN ALLBEIT PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO ATTACK THE BALL WHEN BATSMAN RUN.

Keeper/Bowler still has no urgency to effect a run out. SPEED UP THE ANIMATION AT LEAST IF YOU CANT SHORTEN IT. Winding up a huge swing to break the bails is the best they ever do but batsman can cover half the track in this time.

I'll never whine about this game again if they - Fix; the run outs; the stadium score board showing the wrong req.d run rate (personal/petty gripe); fielders throwing with wrong hand, enable us to modify pace of spin bowling with triggers and whatever else the people feel is needed to give us a fully functioning game.

I'm ready to leave the franchise for good if these shitty little things that would appear easily fixable go without remedy for this title. Too many half baked games that you cant go back to.

A game has yet to match the way Brian Lara 99 made me tingle for years after I first played it

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Some proper bizarre chat going on here. Are most PC gamers wrong uns or is it purely a coincidence that the game just came out on steam?

If the run out situation could be rectified, please? I am firmly of the view that the game does everything to prevent a run out. The fact fielders still let the ball roll to them while they wait patiently to collect the ball and do nothing with it despite a chance of a run out... AT LEAST CODE THE FIELDERS TO ALWAYS PUT AN ALLBEIT PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO ATTACK THE BALL WHEN BATSMAN RUN.

Keeper/Bowler still has no urgency to effect a run out. SPEED UP THE ANIMATION AT LEAST IF YOU CANT SHORTEN IT. Winding up a huge swing to break the bails is the best they ever do but batsman can cover half the track in this time.

I'll never whine about this game again if they - Fix; the run outs; the stadium score board showing the wrong req.d run rate (personal/petty gripe); fielders throwing with wrong hand, enable us to modify pace of spin bowling with triggers and whatever else the people feel is needed to give us a fully functioning game.

I'm ready to leave the franchise for good if these shitty little things that would appear easily fixable go without remedy for this title. Too many half baked games that you cant go back to.

A game has yet to match the way Brian Lara 99 made me tingle for years after I first played it
How can you compare with lara 99 with cricket 19 best game of cricket till date.
Better you play brain Lara then.

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
Can someone tell me why selecting 'fine' weather looks overcast with the lights on? Really weird. Surely fine is just partly cloudy without the ... clouds. Fine looks almost identical to overcast setting.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer

Attachments

• 20171002_psvr_06.0.jpg
    20171002_psvr_06.0.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Can someone tell me why selecting 'fine' weather looks overcast with the lights on? Really weird. Surely fine is just partly cloudy without the ... clouds. Fine looks almost identical to overcast setting.
Its the women's way of saying "I'm fine".. :p

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

fielding is a real issue ,sure ,but brain lara cricket 99 being better?? yeah thats a bit much. However i hope Big ant really overhaul the fielding system with new animations and better fielding ai for the next game,cause fielding right now is an immersion breaker.

D

Dutch

fielding is a real issue ,sure ,but brain lara cricket 99 being better?? yeah thats a bit much. However i hope Big ant really overhaul the fielding system with new animations and better fielding ai for the next game,cause fielding right now is an immersion breaker.
It is a fact that has at least been acknowledged by the developers. From what I have understood fielding is so tied up with core game mechanics that anything they do there effects the whole game in adverse ways so will require a complete overhaul in a next version. Whether they do manage that is still something that remains to be seen. There is a scope of tweaking a number of things but don't expect too much this time round.

It would be fantastic if they could get a alpha/beta team together in the design fase of these things rather than after the horse has bolted as it were.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
It is a fact that has at least been acknowledged by the developers. From what I have understood fielding is so tied up with core game mechanics that anything they do there effects the whole game in adverse ways so will require a complete overhaul in a next version. Whether they do manage that is still something that remains to be seen. There is a scope of tweaking a number of things but don't expect too much this time round.

It would be fantastic if they could get a alpha/beta team together in the design fase of these things rat after the horse has bolted as it were.
yeah i am not expecting many changes in cricket 19 as far as fielding goes ,that's why i said hoping for next iteration to be completely overhauled in this aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread