Cricket 19 General Discussion

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
can someone check if selecting host nation for custom world cup is fixed? this has been requested since patch 1.03 and I'm still surprised it hasn't been implemented as of yet.

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So , based on half an hours play , you know that its fixed ?

Amazing
I had a bit of a mixed bag, as far as edges go. Both went square of the wicket one for four and another ran away for two. I had bowled cutters on both occasions.

I'm not sure if it was my imagination but it seemed as if the fielders reacted a tad quicker. Both matches I played were SA provincial one dayers so I can't really say I field tested it (no pun intended).

The keeper still came racing up to the stumps once when I bowled a leg stump line bouncer but as I read on the forum, fielding is tough to fix.

All in all I'm happy, the colour scale is back for kits and my pace bowler actually got to bowl a 138 km/h slower ball.

Last edited:

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Does anyone feel the player/team ratings that are downloaded from the community are not accurate? How can West Indies have 82 ovr but India only has 80?

How can Kohli have a rating of 82 but Dhoni has 84 or something?

I'm not that experienced when it comes to community downloads, can anyone please recommend someone who has made players with real life ratings?

Friedlele's faces are really great but in my opinion, the ratings/skills of players are absolutely wrong.

What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread