Cricket 19 General Discussion

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I am playing a test match as India against Australia on hard/dry pitch. My observations
1) I am bowling as India after 80 overs, yeah the ball deteriorating and ball wearing is good after this patch.
2) AI running between wickets is fantastic
3) I got 2 AI batsmen run outs
4) Human fielder Slide/ dive is still not working with LT/L2.
5) pitch behaviour according to my 80 over playtime is good
6) Good length deliveries few times hitting the batsman body, as batsmen trying to leave the ball.
7) Highlights on Xbox missing first few seconds.
Thanks BigAnt for support

Yeah their running is far more aggressive. I could possibly have had a run out but threw to the wrong end but certainly seems like a genuine possibility now.

Yes length deliveries can hit a batsman. I think that pitch and type of bowler etc can contribute.

Good observations and yes, thank you Big Ant!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Have played one match with the new patch and it does improve the game. AI running is a lot more aggressive which is nice. Did have two run outs in quick succession though which I've never seen before. The fielders arms absolutely hum the ball in which is nice. Makes it harder to judge when to run when batting. The highlights update is very nice too. Yet to experience a yuck edge for four or the keeper running forward and letting the ball sail over his head. I did have Alex Carey drop a catch as I was batting though when he just stood there and it hit him in the torso. Apart from that, it seems like this patch is a step in the right direction. Good work lads.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Hi

Is the field radar when bowling now upside down or has it always been like that?

Confused?!!!

When batting in broadcast camera modes it flips upside down the moment you play a shot. Perhaps something went wrong in the last patch in relation to this? Could Matt or someone let us know perhaps?

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Community

Even after installing latest patch at Ps4, i am still not able to play sweep shot to spinners towards "SHORT FINE LEG" or "BACKWARD SQUARE LEG" (fielding position)

I am using classic controls and every time when i plays, shot goes to SQUARE LEG or SHORT LEG fielding position even my right analog stick direction towards BACKWARD SQUARE LEG.

Can anyone please guide how to play.

Khanage

School Cricketer
Hi

How would I unlock features which are padlocked in Match review?

We only play the game in 2 player mode so don't bother with Career or anything.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread