Cricket 19 General Discussion

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
With regarding Spin Bowling Im in career Mode im bowling 46mph to mph 49 but how do i make him bowl a bit quicker like 53 to 54 mph obviously not all the time i know if you bowl at a bit more boince its a bit quicker but not by much mph and obviously flight is slower?

khan31

International Coach
Always give and take with this game.

Bowling Riaz to Gayle. Peach of a pitched up outswinger, shaping away from leg stump. Right bumper is firmly held so Riaz is clocking speeds he can only dream about now. Gayle looks to clip into the leg side. Leading edge comes so beautifully off the face of the bat, straight down mid-on's throat. But there's no celebration. I'm confused so hit the appeal button. Umpire gives it.

Chasing 183 down to win. 1.2 overs remain and I'm on my last wicket. Scores are level. AI brings all the fielders in on the one. Brilliant. Pressures on. Two dot balls. Over ends. AI starts the next over. Field change. Now theres just 3 men out on the deep on the legside. Next delivery is pitched up on middle. Single to deep midwicket. I won.

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Is anybody facing the inverted field radar post ball hitting the bat after the new patch or is this something to do with my game or settings?

Mr Snrub

International Coach
It's only been posted on here 15 times I'm guessing they know.
What's with the exaggerative sarcasm? :lol

It was only the 2nd time I've seen it posted in this thread. I've not heard Matt or anyone respond to it as yet. No-one is hassling Big Ant about it, it's just a small bug and being mentioned. :cheers

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, this is happening to me also. Not sure if Big Ant are aware or not.
They may be aware about the fixes and the main issues need to be addressed post recent patch is, AI field placings that is AI putting gully and 5th slip together. I will share it.

D

Dutch

Its wierd because on the fieldsetting screen he seems to be in a decent position but in the actual field of play he is deeper behind....anyway after all these ramblings....it has been noted!

AnkitC

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its wierd because on the fieldsetting screen he seems to be in a decent position but in the actual field of play he is deeper behind....anyway after all these ramblings....it has been noted!

This is a long standing issue I believe. I'm sure I've seen the problem in previous games as well.

What I could make of it is, in Cricket 19, the Keeper and Slip Fielders come forward when the Bowler has lost a bit of stamina or due to other factors, but the Gully(probably not being considered a part of slips programmatically) sticks to it's position.

I think you can reproduce the issue, by manually moving the Slips and Keeper forward. Give it a go.

D

Dutch

This is a long standing issue I believe. I'm sure I've seen the problem in previous games as well.

What I could make of it is, in Cricket 19, the Keeper and Slip Fielders come forward when the Bowler has lost a bit of stamina or due to other factors, but the Gully(probably not being considered a part of slips programmatically) sticks to it's position.

I think you can reproduce the issue, by manually moving the Slips and Keeper forward. Give it a go.
The gully now does move with the slips: that has been fixed. he is now part of the slip cordon as it were rather than the inner fielding ring. Its the general position thats wrong i think.

Users who are viewing this thread