Cricket 19 General Discussion

Khanage

School Cricketer
Hi guys. Tried making my own post but it hasn't gone past admin.

In any case, how do I unlock the padlocks in Match Review such as Manhattan etc

D

Dutch

Hi guys. Tried making my own post but it hasn't gone past admin.

In any case, how do I unlock the padlocks in Match Review such as Manhattan etc
It depends on match type and match situation I believe and at what point in the playing of a ball you try to access the tiles.

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there a way to assign proper kits(bats) to licensed player, without downloading them from academy?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
@Dutch can you notify the developers regarding the lack of wickets in T20 simulation in career mode, it's just mutilated the batting and bowling avg in career mode, clearly an immersion breaker, there should be far more wickets in T20 Sim and also variable score not 160+ all the time.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@MattW @BigAntStudios
Hi, Any chances of adding the missing on-side shots from Ashes 17. Currently there are very limited onside shots in crucket 19. Plz add atleast the animations from ashes cricket 17.
I've mentioned this continously for a while, as have others on these forums. Don't think anyone is listening. Can't expect anything from people that blatantly misled their base to push a game that people would have bought anyways without all the deciet. It boggles the mind really. The NBA2K people did similar things with their latest title. I guess this is now how videogaming works unfortunately.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I've mentioned this continously for a while, as have others on these forums. Don't think anyone is listening. Can't expect anything from people that blatantly misled their base to push a game that people would have bought anyways without all the deciet. It boggles the mind really. The NBA2K people did similar things with their latest title. I guess this is now how videogaming works unfortunately.

I really, really don’t know how you can claim no one is listening, when only days a go a patch was released that directly addressed issues raised by the wider community.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Maybe you should be more specific with some videos. 'Missing shots' might not be helpful.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Perhaps I was a bit strong in my diction, that's not helpful so I apologize for that. I just meant that I have, with specificity along with other here, have raised the issue of leg side shot animations being absent. This to be is an essential thing for a cricket game. It would be the equivalent of hook shots missing from an nba game, or perhaps even more than that. Patches seem to be fixing things yes. But they appear to be arbitrary as this is something that was brought up initially after release.[DOUBLEPOST=1571280054][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe you should be more specific with some videos. 'Missing shots' might not be helpful.
Unfortuantely I don't spend tons of time playing so I'm not sure bout how uploading or recording videos would work. But I have seen people put up videos of these. It appears that this game has only had a sort of flick shot toward the leg side and nothing else.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Also, having jumped back into the game since the patch, it seems academy is not working properly, at least for me. It keeps freezing up, and some downloads do not go thorugh. Are other people experiencing this?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Cant play with the new patch yet...

A couple of things..

Are there boundary catches in tests yet?

Do AI spinners still rag it both ways on grassy pitches?

Okay, the ball looks older now, but does it behave differently?

Does the pitch deteriorate yet?

Last edited:

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The onside shots like Flicks are not going to all directions leg side,
Pull shots are good in Ashes but in cricket 19 very underpowered and going in one direction.
Cut shots like square cuts were good in DBC17 but here seemingly weird animation, batsman leaving all the 3 stumps while playing those drives and cuts in square.
I will post few clips. Many of issues are fixed in the recent patch. But never touched batting shot animations.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The onside shots like Flicks are not going to all directions leg side,
Pull shots are good in Ashes but in cricket 19 very underpowered and going in one direction.
Cut shots like square cuts were good in DBC17 but here seemingly weird animation, batsman leaving all the 3 stumps while playing those drives and cuts in square.
I will post few clips. Many of issues are fixed in the recent patch. But never touched batting shot animations.
Beg to differ on pull shots, they play smoother and more realistic for me.

Users who are viewing this thread