Cricket 19 General Discussion

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I think this has been a problem since Ashes 17. It was even worse in that game where I recall the ball just dropping dead under the bat sometimes. I thought it was better in this game, but yeah it is something that needs to be tweaked.

It's been a problem in literally all cricket games, I think in Ashes 09 but Codemasters it might have been a bit better where the ball would travel to the infielders. It's a very annoying issue and makes playing defensive shots really unsatisfying

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Can some one increase the movement of the ball when using movement specific perks? I think its the only way to have separate attributes for movement I guess , currently the movement perks are useless as having them doesnt increase the perk specific movement ability.

Dracos

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I had an LBW turned down by the umpire while batting and the fielding team chose to review. The big eye said the wickets was hitting but impact was umpire's call and the umpire overturned the decision and gave it out. This has happened twice and is kind of an immersion breaker, when you feel relieved to see umpire's call only to be disregarded and given out. Surely others have seen this? If so, is it being looked at?

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
What to do game file showing corrupted?? Iam playing for such a long time got selected to play international was captain in all formats... 7 season played.. what to do?? I am very hurt... i dnt knw what will happen now??
If it is on ps4 than only your logos will get deleted rest everything will be there...

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are there ever infield, or outfield catches in test matches? Really poor if not, but what few I were getting seem to have totally vanished with the latest patch. Every dismissal seems to be bowled, LBW, caught keeper or slip, or run out.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Are there ever infield, or outfield catches in test matches? Really poor if not, but what few I were getting seem to have totally vanished with the latest patch. Every dismissal seems to be bowled, LBW, caught keeper or slip, or run out.
Setting the wkt chances to 70, bowl quality to 60 and striker timing to 50, 60% of my wkts are caught in the outfield.

Scores are not high though.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Setting the wkt chances to 70, bowl quality to 60 and striker timing to 50, 60% of my wkts are caught in the outfield.

Scores are not high though.

I'm talking specifically about tests though. You play tests?

Cricketlover453534

School Cricketer
Today after a long day when I sat to play cricket 19 on my PC. The game file showed corrupt can't load. All my progress is lost. I became the captain in all formats in international cricket. I played 7 seasons till 2026. Now I don't know what has happened it is showing can't load game file corrupt. What to do. Cricket 19 (pc).

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Anyone else get a problem when trying to use created or downloaded stadiums in career mode. I select them and it gets to the game and its just an empty field in a city??

Users who are viewing this thread