Cricket 19 General Discussion

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Is there any way I can make the game harder? I don't want mean in a sense that each shot I play flies to slip but the fields the AI set to me are a joke. I'm a left hander and the field has 1 man on the leg side and then they bowl over the wicket on my pads. I can basically hit every ball for at least 4 and it's boring. Anyone else finding this?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Is there any way I can make the game harder? I don't want mean in a sense that each shot I play flies to slip but the fields the AI set to me are a joke. I'm a left hander and the field has 1 man on the leg side and then they bowl over the wicket on my pads. I can basically hit every ball for at least 4 and it's boring. Anyone else finding this?
Yes, its an issue when right hand pace bowlers bowl for left hand batsmen. Most of the times they bowl on the legs. Hoping this to be fixed in the next patch.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, its an issue when right hand pace bowlers bowl for left hand batsmen. Most of the times they bowl on the legs. Hoping this to be fixed in the next patch.
I’m playing on legendary hard default settings and must say that the AI did not bowl like that to me.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I have been facing this issue for a long time and I even raised it in Big ant support ticket as well.But it's still exists and frustrating thing.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I've tested it before. The wear is 100% different in a sim than it is to bowling every over
Did you sim it in Career, Play now, Tour or Competition mode?[DOUBLEPOST=1577472059][/DOUBLEPOST]I’m going to test it ball by ball in all modes in the next week or so. Will post my findings with some screenshots if necessary

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Hi all,

Just been updating my 2019/20 Big Bash Teams, and when I get to Hobart Hurricanes a lot of the Community created team names come up as H-Censored, instead of Hobart Hurricanes.

I checked my PS4 Parental Settings to make sure they allow for all content, and they do.

Why is this happening? How do I fix this?

Any help is much appreciated :)

Thank you!
Seems that these two threads have posed the same problem before. Hopefully one of them contains the answer you're looking for :thumbs

PJR

School Cricketer
Finally got c19 after owning all previous versions first impressions are great.
Cant find mention anywhere of the latest PC version. DL from Steam last night so would've thought it's up to date?

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
y4mkfWXl9ZGcSCdDEaGtNovm5VMNlw5keWJXXljGhXREG2gvRcjD84QM3piAsG-rtA0mf_izQNmBrtywhPFTJYnWvyXijA2ufULKiR4uPLAZKMewq8s1hLf6Y-8mIYHyZU3kQ_qaPSooix4ibLDWpq-llNA__--jjPUXuVbcbQ3Tpb0Z2WMtCVEk_SgKgGrmV5TMVw_qtlNxoXJM3lWkSiavg

Ok so this is just 14 overs into a custom tour, England v New Zealand. I’m bowling and only been seam with no simulation.

D

Dutch

Finally got c19 after owning all previous versions first impressions are great.
Cant find mention anywhere of the latest PC version. DL from Steam last night so would've thought it's up to date?
Yeah it will give you the latest version.

PJR

School Cricketer
Thanks Dutch.
Before I start a career mode today I wonder if anyone can answer some points important to me.
1. Does the pitch degrade during a test match and influence the ball? I've read the last 30 or so pages of this thread and unless I'm mistaken it doesnt. Do players really alter the sliders as a test progresses to simulate this? If so that's unforgivable on part of the devs. Isn't this the 4th iteration of their cricket series?!
2. In previous versions I'd select a batting all rounder as a career player. But was given more overs to bowl than the leading bowlers in the team by the captain. Is this still the case?
3. Is there an easy way to view stadiums in the academy rather than download then view in a match?
4. Do the field placements stick this time? Ie I remember making changes in previous versions but the game would revert back to stock field settings?
Thanks for any feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread