Cricket 19 General Discussion

venkniralac

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is option of special delivery in my players menu for wrist spinner but it's not shown during the game or during practice, what are the special deliveries and when will they be activated if so they are present and can we Choose them?
@MattW can you answer this please

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is there anyway in custom stadiums you can prevent the boards changing and keep them static? @MattW @DalePlaysCricket @wasteyouryouth - any ideas?
Just one aboard all the way round or per section?

Set it as first sponsor and end sponsor.

1028630_20200224234550_1.png

It's the same for stands, but the 'end sponsor' option doesn't appear on the screen (it's there, the number options 1/16 appear though).

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Just one aboard all the way round or per section?

Set it as first sponsor and end sponsor.

View attachment 230232

It's the same for stands, but the 'end sponsor' option doesn't appear on the screen (it's there, the number options 1/16 appear though).

That one hiding off screen is an absolute game changer. Cheers

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Has anyone noticed with custom stadiums, the stadium lights don't turn on during night play?

Rex0

School Cricketer
As we all know the WT20 world cup is going on. Has anyone uploaded the updated teams and kits for it?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've found in the last couple of days that when I've fancied playing a cricket game I've turned to Real Cricket 20 on the iPad where I would usually have gone for Cricket 19 on the PS4.

For a freemium mobile game, it does some things a lot better than the high priced console game. While it is obviously limited by budget and processing power, Real Cricket 'feels' a lot more like the real thing in its animations. From the batsman's stance to the bowler's run up, it just feels a lot more true to life. Add to that the little cut scenes and details, you just get the feeling that we should expect more from a console cricket game.

I hope Big Ant take some inspiration from Real Cricket if/when they make another cricket game.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Getting quite bored of being run out with direct hits from the boundary :(

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
So this is the type of support BA gives. Ticket closed with absolutely no feedback. I still love the game but just saying. I have the right to complain because I have paid for the game and a bit of better support would be greatly appreciated. MattW said before that he did test ball wear and it works in all formats. If it did work then why don’t they share the information (settings)to get it to work? I really do love the game but too many things are left that could make the game close to perfect.

6382D934-0949-4B66-A2D2-53B463ACB6E1.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So this is the type of support BA gives. Ticket closed with absolutely no feedback. I still love the game but just saying. I have the right to complain because I have paid for the game and a bit of better support would be greatly appreciated. MattW said before that he did test ball wear and it works in all formats. If it did work then why don’t they share the information (settings)to get it to work? I really do love the game but too many things are left that could make the game close to perfect.

View attachment 230296
I'm guessing the ticket was closed because you had a response and it was passed on to the team.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

View attachment 230296

Without wanting to sound like I'm sticking up for them. Other than it being passed for feedback, what were you expecting them to say?

Users who are viewing this thread