Cricket 19 General Discussion

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
On ps4 there is no lag or stuttering issue.... Also ball is also turning normally as previous patch infact A.I bowling became better after this patch also I observed variety of dismissals like outfield catches, in ring catches, caught nd bowled, lbw and bowled all in one single match... Overall it's a thumps up from me

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any one received the patch on Xbox one, please remind as I didn't get any patch on Xbox one yet. Which I don't know why.

BarestOfMargins

Club Captain
On ps4 there is no lag or stuttering issue.... Also ball is also turning normally as previous patch infact A.I bowling became better after this patch also I observed variety of dismissals like outfield catches, in ring catches, caught nd bowled, lbw and bowled all in one single match... Overall it's a thumps up from me

Glad to read that, might turn game on for first time in weeks this evening then.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I also didn't notice an issue with spin bowling.. Seemed fine

Plotinus

Associate Captain
That's good to hear. Weird that some people are experiencing this and others not. Same with stutters.
I don't know whether this is dependent on platform. I'm playing (attempting to anyway) on PC...perhaps other platforms are not affected in the same way.

D

Deleted member 193590

Spin bowling not working for me,I was halfway through a test maybe that's the problem?

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think after starting a new match the issue will be exposed, existing match may not have the patch effect.
I can share numerous videos of ball not spinning. Another fact is that even when I am batting and AI is bowling spin, the ball is not turning.
Definitely there is an issue with this new patch, and I am playing on PS4 PRO.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Definitely no spin, even allowing for the limitations of Hemmings.

Has swing reduced too? It’s still there but doesn’t feel as pronounced.

The super-power AI 2nd Innings batting is as strong as ever mind. What’s the lowest 4th inns total anyone has ever defended? Anything under 300?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Definitely no spin, even allowing for the limitations of Hemmings.

Has swing reduced too? It’s still there but doesn’t feel as pronounced.

The super-power AI 2nd Innings batting is as strong as ever mind. What’s the lowest 4th inns total anyone has ever defended? Anything under 300?
I had a bowl, save game and new game, and while there was no spin I felt pace bowling was as satisfying as ever. It was a dusty pitch and mostly doing stuff in the air but it wasn't extravagant. Felt very natural. The AI scoring at 4.5 an over all the time I can live without.

I don't know this is an actual factor, but I still feel like the confidence of AI batsman by the fourth innings plays a part. I'm not sure if it's connected (will bowling well increase batting confidence and to what extent?) but it just feels like a procession of fairly confident batsman coming in. If Jimmy Anderson get a 10 wickets in a match is he going to come in the fourth innings batting as confident as Lara after a century?

Rex0

School Cricketer
So it seems like there is an issue with spin bowling in the new patch and they also didn't fix either the pitch wear not showing problem or the issue of limited save slots for bat/logos/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread