Cricket 19 General Discussion

AmanT94

School Cricketer
Anyone have any suggestions?

I’ve been playing this a lot and enjoying it but one thing that bugs me when I’m playing is when i’m playing with my younger bro he just steps across and aggressive shots it to the boundary and anything even early or late timed shots go to the boundary with aggressive shots.

I’ve switched up the setting in customs difficulty slider to base as Hardest for batting and 0 for aggressive shot boost and even made the Shot force 0

I’ve added custom fields for the AI to chose so there’s not always a massive gap but even then AI mostly chooses the pre set fields.

Anyone have any suggestions so I can stop this OP aggressive shot button?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Anyone have any suggestions?

I’ve been playing this a lot and enjoying it but one thing that bugs me when I’m playing is when i’m playing with my younger bro he just steps across and aggressive shots it to the boundary and anything even early or late timed shots go to the boundary with aggressive shots.

I’ve switched up the setting in customs difficulty slider to base as Hardest for batting and 0 for aggressive shot boost and even made the Shot force 0

I’ve added custom fields for the AI to chose so there’s not always a massive gap but even then AI mostly chooses the pre set fields.

Anyone have any suggestions so I can stop this OP aggressive shot button?
Slap your brother when he over uses it?

Rex0

School Cricketer
Since @Dutch deleted my post, I have to ask here I guess. Is there a way to move teams around between different Team Lists? I want to move some teams from Custom list to one of the available default lists, but I can't seem to find a way do it.

Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I create stadium in cricket 19, but its dark.... any reason?

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Question for career players.
I've just started my career as pace bowler and the biggest hurdle I face is edges not carrying to the slips or the keeper.
I've brought both of them up from the game menu but still no luck. I get plenty of edges but almost none carry. This is on standard pitches. Anyway I can bring keeper and slips further up or any other workaround?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Since @Dutch deleted my post, I have to ask here I guess. Is there a way to move teams around between different Team Lists? I want to move some teams from Custom list to one of the available default lists, but I can't seem to find a way do it.

it’s in the manage teams part of the academy, then you create the lists and can add/delete teams

D

Dutch

I deleted your thread with that post in it because it didn't need a whole thread.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Question for career players.
I've just started my career as pace bowler and the biggest hurdle I face is edges not carrying to the slips or the keeper.
I've brought both of them up from the game menu but still no luck. I get plenty of edges but almost none carry. This is on standard pitches. Anyway I can bring keeper and slips further up or any other workaround?
you can move them up but i have found in the new patch that even when they go to hand the umpire doesn't always give it.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
you can move them up but i have found in the new patch that even when they go to hand the umpire doesn't always give it.
I did move them up but still all the catches drop short. Surely, I can't be the only one facing this.
FWIW, I'm playing career in India. Where is yours? I ask coz pitches might make a difference but I reckon with me bringing the slips up, it shouldn't.

Rex0

School Cricketer
I deleted your thread with that post in it because it didn't need a whole thread.
Well, I've seen many similar threads like that on here that are still there; but for some reason only my threads don't seem to be welcome here.

it’s in the manage teams part of the academy, then you create the lists and can add/delete teams
Thanks, I'm aware that that can be done on self-created team lists. What I wanted to ask is if there is a way to do it in default team lists.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread