Cricket 19 General Discussion

TacticsTimbo

School Cricketer
cant we get an empty crowd by just disabling crowd in settings of the game?
Well try it and report back.
Just tested, disabling the crowd does remove spectators from the stadium visually, but there is still crowd noise - I suppose this would have to be adjusted in the audio settings. Alternatively, the crowd noise is much like the fake crowd noise they use for sports coverage currently.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just tested, disabling the crowd does remove spectators from the stadium visually, but there is still crowd noise - I suppose this would have to be adjusted in the audio settings. Alternatively, the crowd noise is much like the fake crowd noise they use for sports coverage currently.
That's really interesting. I personally never bothered looking into it. Appreciate you doing that. Too bad there was never a crowd attendance slider.

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Can someone guide me where is the crowd settings in the game please ? Thanks

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Hola Cricket 19 Players,
This is my first appearance in cricket 19 thread. I'm looking forward to purchase game and have few doubts regarding academy creations. Need some one to clear those . Any time PM me.
Thanks.

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hola Cricket 19 Players,
This is my first appearance in cricket 19 thread. I'm looking forward to purchase game and have few doubts regarding academy creations. Need some one to clear those . Any time PM me.
Thanks.

Hi welcome to the forums. I think I would be right in directing you to the Cricket 19 Academy Creations which you can find under Cricket Games Chat and below Cricket 19 it should say Academy Creations. Click that. In there you should find all the information you need and all the teams, kits, lineups, players and much more. The academy has been excellent once again this year and you will find the best academy creations on this forum!

Altofts Wildcat

School Cricketer
Does anyone know if a cracked pitch makes a difference? Currently on day 4 of a test match with a dry cracked pitch but the cracks dont appear to have any impact when the ball hits them.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone know if a cracked pitch makes a difference? Currently on day 4 of a test match with a dry cracked pitch but the cracks dont appear to have any impact when the ball hits them.

I know they impact a rolling ball. Not sure about hitting them with a delivery though

thomyorkessoul

School Cricketer
I've just started playing this and I'm having the occasional issue when bowling, when I press B to exit out of one of the menu screens it automatically starts the bowling delivery. Is there not a way to cancel and pull out of a delivery?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I've just started playing this and I'm having the occasional issue when bowling, when I press B to exit out of one of the menu screens it automatically starts the bowling delivery. Is there not a way to cancel and pull out of a delivery?
Generally if you do nothing, the bowler runs in and pulls out automatically.

Users who are viewing this thread