Cricket 19 is now available on Steam

D

Dutch

What Wealers is saying is that some things havent been fixed yet but are being looked at, however this always takes more time than a lot of us would want:. however, we aint developers, we are just generally impatient end-users that dont always see the bigger picture in all of this. I am sure the release of the PC version and the added attention cricket will be getting now the Ashes is about to start will impulse a new round of fixes.[DOUBLEPOST=1564569804][/DOUBLEPOST]I would be keen to hear what the version number is of this release: whether it matches the latest build? 1092?

Reactions: DAP

Wealey

ICC Board Member
What Wealers is saying is that some things havent been fixed yet but are being looked at, however this always takes more time than a lot of us would want:. however, we aint developers, we are just generally impatient end-users that dont always see the bigger picture in all of this. I am sure the release of the PC version and the added attention cricket will be getting now the Ashes is about to start will impulse a new round of fixes.[DOUBLEPOST=1564569804][/DOUBLEPOST]I would be keen to hear what the version number is of this release: whether it matches the latest build? 1092?

Also he’s saying fixed but a lot of it is down to personally preference. I currently don’t have too many issues with edges. Others do etc etc.

By it being fixed in your eyes may not mean the same in someone else’s. @Nathan Goat Lyon

D

Dutch

Also he’s saying fixed but a lot of it is down to personally preference. I currently don’t have too many issues with edges. Others do etc etc.

By it being fixed in your eyes may not mean the same in someone else’s. @Nathan Goat Lyon
Good point. i too dont see so many edges of the type that i think WTF and am having generally a lot of great games with what is on offer.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia

yeh I guess @Mohammed Sherry on the same boat as me with edges it a issue my latest t20 had 3 edges out of 4 wickets[DOUBLEPOST=1564570167][/DOUBLEPOST]but get your point though understood

D

Dutch

And then only for certain types of edges. I have played a number of ODIS recently and have had some fantastic edge variation, from top edges to feather edges, to edges dropping short......cant really remember an edge in my recent games that I thought was way OTT

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Fix the keeper's animations and fix the teleporting batsman when "poor shot choice" is triggered, been stupidly bowled and had the ball pass through the bat, normally happens when I try and play a straight/cover drive.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fix the keeper's animations and fix the teleporting batsman when "poor shot choice" is triggered, been stupidly bowled and had the ball pass through the bat, normally happens when I try and play a straight/cover drive.
Those and hopefully make unorthodox (except both the sweeps) and advanced shots playable, currently they only result in a miss or at best caught in the 30 yd circle!

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Pc gameplay any links t
And then only for certain types of edges. I have played a number of ODIS recently and have had some fantastic edge variation, from top edges to feather edges, to edges dropping short......cant really remember an edge in my recent games that I thought was way OTT
I disagree ideal timing too getting edged often mainly in online , edges are good offline but most of them looks as its scripted with right input also its edged.
Regarding Ai when bats he scores more runs in edges rather then scoring straight or squarer.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
And that $60kAUD goes in to an extremely high cost of living in Sydney. Get a perspective.
Seriously?
What has that got to do with the pricing of a game in south asia ?? How does that effect you if the game becomes actually affordable here?
The game was priced at near 4k inr here in india last time around ,most people here make probably less than 10k inr a month so effectively paying 40 percent of your salary for a game is a much bigger problem than paying 60 aud if you make 4-6k aud a month.
Most games are around that much in Australia if i am not wrong ?? Or am i missing something? I really don't understand what the problem .
Anyways have a good day

D

Dutch

Seriously?
What has that got to do with the pricing of a game in south asia ?? How does that effect you if the game becomes actually affordable here?
The game was priced at near 4k inr here in india last time around ,most people here make probably less than 10k inr a month so effectively paying 40 percent of your salary for a game is a much bigger problem than paying 60 aud if you make 4-6k aud a month.
Most games are around that much in Australia if i am not wrong ?? Or am i missing something? I really don't understand what the problem .
Anyways have a good day
I suggest that however valid this discussion somewhere might be, it aint here! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread