Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

davevalo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Playing as Steve Smith on Career mode and the game keeps crashing after every 1 or 2 balls he faces.
What the heck is going on??
This blows tbh.
Also you need a Nintendo Online Account Subscription to get into the Academy.
Thus I cant download the real player names and faces.
@MattW Is there a patch coming to address these issues???

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Picked it up yesterday and it has a few flaws at the minute - lagging fielders, slow cutscenes, no easy way to download best versions of all community created squads, but the core gameplay is a big improvement on the last Big Ant cricket title and is very fun to play. If those issues are addressed in the patch then it'll be absolutely perfect on the Switch. It's taken over as my primary console and a cricket title is perfect for pick up and play gameplay, so it's great to see it make it to the Switch. Also nice to see Big Ant not cutting corners with the Switch port, it's not a scaled down version of the game like EA's Switch version of FIFA for example, it's the full game and it looks great. Impressed early on and I'm sure it's only going to get better and better.

Vampes

School Cricketer
Playing as Steve Smith on Career mode and the game keeps crashing after every 1 or 2 balls he faces.
What the heck is going on??
This blows tbh.
Also you need a Nintendo Online Account Subscription to get into the Academy.
Thus I cant download the real player names and faces.
@MattW Is there a patch coming to address these issues???

Overnight, I too suffered a crash - just the one, whilst playing 5s and it was just about to change over sides - it started a loading sequence, then froze, then crashed to Switch dashboard with an error message (didn't make a note of it unfortunately, fairly generic this application has stopped working I think). Now, this only happened once in like 4 hours of play... but its still one crash too many.

dukeofbeningham

School Cricketer
First impressions are quite good - the core gameplay is definitely there / better than Ashes Cricket.

About to go on my lunch and recorded some footage using screen capture of my first wickets last night career mode - best place to post on here or the general gameplay vids thread?

D

Dutch

First impressions are quite good - the core gameplay is definitely there / better than Ashes Cricket.

About to go on my lunch and recorded some footage using screen capture of my first wickets last night career mode - best place to post on here or the general gameplay vids thread?
I would post it here: here is where most of the switch crowd are hanging out I think?

sami007

Club Cricketer
Someone on Reddit said that bigant emailed them saying the US eShop release is delayed.

manan19995

Club Cricketer
w
Someone on Reddit said that bigant emailed them saying the US eShop release is delayed.
what is reason? i don't see any reason for delaying on USeshop coz game is already released on other eshop. What could be potential reason?

mohsin.gamer33

School Cricketer
this is quite annoying no one know when its drop on US eshop missing dbc 14 days when Ross answer everything himself .

sami007

Club Cricketer
according to the reddit user this is the response he got: “Unfortunately, the Nintendo Switch release in the US has been delayed due to reasons outside of our control. It will be coming, but I can't confirm a new release date just yet.”

mohsin.gamer33

School Cricketer
according to the reddit user this is the response he got: “Unfortunately, the Nintendo Switch release in the US has been delayed due to reasons outside of our control. It will be coming, but I can't confirm a new release date just yet.”
great wait for 2020 i guess -_-

DylanRyan00

School Cricketer
Hey Everyone, Found a video on YT showcasing Cricket 19 on the Nintendo Switch in Handheld mode and it looks relatively close to the Xbox One/PS4 versions of the game imo. Minus the bugs that have been pointed out throughout this forum, I think Big Ant have done a very good job porting the game to the switch.

davevalo

School Cricketer
Game crashes every 1-3 Overs in Play Now mode and Every 2-3 Balls on Career mode.
I cant play the game, it keeps crashing.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I bought it digitally off the UK nintendo eshop.

Users who are viewing this thread