Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

bowen159

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Frames take heavy hits for the cut scenes pre-match and in between overs. I've also encountered a bug where AI and user fielders jolt backwards a little every stride when running to collect the ball, with the rest of the game/players continuing at the normal speed. Hoping for a patch pretty soon as I will not be getting stuck into career or anything else until it's fixed.

Mine does the jolting fielding bug as well. Kills the game for me as a single becomes 2 all the time. It’s a shame as I think it could be the best version but it’s so unpolished.

DylanRyan00

School Cricketer
Should I buy Cricket 19 on the Switch for AUD$79? Or wait for a sale? That’s currently the cheapest price.

mohsin.gamer33

School Cricketer
Hi all! A patch update for you all - the Nintendo Switch patch is due imminently which brings a huge range of improvements - please download it the moment it goes live. And of course we continue to work on all three platforms, so expect more down the track :-) ( big ant studios )

Dmayne

School Cricketer
Should I buy Cricket 19 on the Switch for AUD$79? Or wait for a sale? That’s currently the cheapest price.

Feel you might be waiting for a while. I know the Ashes game maintained its value for its lifespan, so if you want it, I'd just go for it. It's a bit rough at the moment but we'll see what the patch does for it. Might need a few to completely sort it.

Vampes

School Cricketer

patch is here in UK... v 1.01

So far (20 mins testing) I've noticed..

Different players now appear on loading screens...

Initial match loading times still very long.. I expected that to be fair

Still stutters when doing cut scenes and loading simultaneously :-(

Some improvement to in game frame rate? feels a little smoother

New gfx glitches during some tutorials as tutorial starts (or at least, an old gfx glitch is more frequent)

Not seen the fielders limping as they run so far :-)

camera doesn't pull back and go INSIDE the fielder when you do a catch :-)

pinku

Associate Captain
The option to download teams without a Nintendo membership will not be in this patch according to Bigant.
Very disappointing as it is key to the game ofcourse. That being said i guess people who do play online (and that would be alot) can download at will. As much as i love the Switch version it is so frustrating that something like the above has happened and Nintendo and Bigant didn't see it coming. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Edit: i normally never moan but it's just the fact that this problem may exist for a while.

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
I’ve got Nintendo online and it still says Academy is unavailable at this time

Dmayne

School Cricketer
The option to download teams without a Nintendo membership will not be in this patch according to Bigant.
Very disappointing as it is key to the game ofcourse. That being said i guess people who do play online (and that would be alot) can download at will. As much as i love the Switch version it is so frustrating that something like the above has happened and Nintendo and Bigant didn't see it coming. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Edit: i normally never moan but it's just the fact that this problem may exist for a while.

That's on Nintendo. Not BA

robwishart

Club Cricketer
Credit where it’s due. Despite my initial moans, the patch has made a difference, smoother animations, no fielder running bug, and clear resolution improvements resulting in a much clearer experience undocked. Much happier.

duberryboy1

Club Captain
Credit where it’s due. Despite my initial moans, the patch has made a difference, smoother animations, no fielder running bug, and clear resolution improvements resulting in a much clearer experience undocked. Much happier.
I agree with this post. Some other smaller bugs have also been fixed. Doesnt get much better than playing a Test match in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread