Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
thats why i stopd trying this one .. hahaha my least balls 9 .. cant go throu this .. :P

These thing should not be acceptable how come this happen , I have 7 least balls which looks human but 30 is artificial and not possible through any cheats .although This is great concept but should have genuine players

@BigAntStudios @MattW Require some mechanism to prevent these cheats or we can make our friend circle group who have genuine person for this completion

Last edited:

i.n

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Obviously the content of the DLC doesn’t interest me (well the Hundred/CPL bit anyway, I’m pleased WI are licensed though even though I don’t play “current” teams), but the fact of it pleases me in the sense of there being a new patch at the same time and hopefully a couple of other patches too in the coming weeks/months. I bought the DLC even though the patch is free, as I want to support cricket gaming and games makers.

They haven’t done anything about the legspinner’s line when bowling around the wicket to a right handed batsman - regular and repetitive massive wides. The only solution I’ve found is to take over the AI, switch to over and bowl a ball before switching back to batting.

Would hope this gets considered for looking at.
@blockerdave i had that problem . what i did is turn the spin drift down to 5 that's what I did and and it worked just had the odd one mate hope this helps .

Last edited:

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW i really like new score hud of “the hundred” match, is that possible to get same in t20 or odi etc like to give option in settings i.e score hud type 1 (older one) and score hud type 2 (the one in hundred match)

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
that's really strange i added a few missing players for the windies team and they all worked fine, unless i am missing something here.

Yeah, now go back and see if they are still there.

I thought the same, but then it all reset after I opened the game the next day.

I did a test run on CPL. Set them to current rosters, started a CPL season and the rosters got mangled up, the players were there but in weird spots and different orders.

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Ummm...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-20-04-36-51-414_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-20-04-36-51-414_com.android.chrome.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 115

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In new patch, all stuff has fined tuned except Overthrows causing 4 runs as those are also increased.
Has anyone noticed same.

Last edited:

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
In new patch, all stuff has fined tuned except Overthrows causing 4 runs as those are also increased.
Has anyone noticed same.
Yes but I think that its a welcome change since I used to throw the balls at the Red bar most of the time to throw it quickly since most of the time, overthrows rarely occur. But now it's not that simple and it requires you to focus on fielding as well. (Semi-Assisted)

USA

County Cricketer
Do not see the DLC on Xbox Store. Is it not out for Xbox yet?

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Has anyone else noticed this improvement?View attachment 253354
Really?! I haven't noticed that yet!
My Guess on what he is talking about is how the transition is more fluid now. Previously, let's say that you were playing a T20 match on 4:30PM. And Suddenly, out of nowhere, during the second innings, lights are put on. But now, it's more fluid. At least that's what I think he is trying to say. Have to check it out.

Hardball

School Cricketer
Do not see the DLC on Xbox Store. Is it not out for Xbox yet?
its been out since july 16, go to the store on xbox, search cricket 19, scroll down the page of cricket 19, you will dlc there.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Has anyone else noticed this improvement?View attachment 253354
Don't know what old mate is on about. I still get the lights (well stadium light effect) come on suddenly at 7pm, or thereabouts. Plus the day to night cycle has been smooth since day one, for me anyway.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yep infield and outfield thank goodness. Still ball through bat areas though.

Really? In test cricket? Have bowled about 250 overs with the DLC and haven't had one yet. Still remain hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread