Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

MrSwingKing

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
If Anyone here owns the Xbox Gamepass version on Windows store can they please confirm me the version number of the game

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
@MattW @BigAntStudios Thanks for the DLC and patch update.

Have a question to the developer/users, how is overall player rating calculated? Does player experience gets considered for overall rating? I can see a few younger players with similar bat/bowl/Fld rating have lower overall rating than older players?

It would be nice if the individual bat/bowl/Fld rating is included while editing lineup in the pre match. The overall rating doesn't help much in selecting the team (especially while the players are young and user is unaware of all the players). Something to consider in the next version.
Yeah even I would love to know. For me, players who have a bowling rating of like over 80 but others less than 40 are given an oral rating of like 50-60 which is quite misleading when choosing players for a match. Even adding the mentality of the player could be helpful. Hopefully they would fix this.

Edit: And perhaps even add a batting statistics where you can see the number of 4s and 6s hit by a Batsman and perhaps his strike rate too. Just additions to the presentation which would be helpful :)

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Woah do we have infield and outfield catches in test cricket yet? Mentalities looking good? Downloading as we speak

Reactions: DAP

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Obviously the content of the DLC doesn’t interest me (well the Hundred/CPL bit anyway, I’m pleased WI are licensed though even though I don’t play “current” teams), but the fact of it pleases me in the sense of there being a new patch at the same time and hopefully a couple of other patches too in the coming weeks/months. I bought the DLC even though the patch is free, as I want to support cricket gaming and games makers.

They haven’t done anything about the legspinner’s line when bowling around the wicket to a right handed batsman - regular and repetitive massive wides. The only solution I’ve found is to take over the AI, switch to over and bowl a ball before switching back to batting.

Would hope this gets considered for looking at.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Obviously the content of the DLC doesn’t interest me (well the Hundred/CPL bit anyway, I’m pleased WI are licensed though even though I don’t play “current” teams), but the fact of it pleases me in the sense of there being a new patch at the same time and hopefully a couple of other patches too in the coming weeks/months. I bought the DLC even though the patch is free, as I want to support cricket gaming and games makers.

They haven’t done anything about the legspinner’s line when bowling around the wicket to a right handed batsman - regular and repetitive massive wides. The only solution I’ve found is to take over the AI, switch to over and bowl a ball before switching back to batting.

Actually I found out after downloading the patch then buying the dlc, the 13.2 gb is the dlc. You just buy it to unlock the new content, I would assume the free patch is only a few hundred mb in size.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain

I appreciate Big Ant for their efforts in bringing in new licensed teams, league and stadiums. But I feel like patching out bugs must be the top priority. There are still a few more bugs that needs fixing. The new Hundred Mode is cool though. I hope they fix these bugs in the coming months or so.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Are there any new kind of things like cutscenes or animations to make the CPL different from ordinary tournaments that can be created in Cricket 19?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
New stadiums + licensed CPL teams / players, The Hundred and emotes are a refreshing addition to the game but in this review I will mention all the necessary changes that came with this DLC as a free patch.

Most of these changes aren't mentioned in the changelog released by Big Ant Studios.

- Significantly improved shot precision (never felt more in control of placement in this game before)
- Much improved leg side shot power, it's possible to hit a front-foot six on leg side now
- Broadcast 3 camera has been improved and it's now in smooth transition with back batting cameras
- Improved field reaction time and throw speed on the pitch and in slips
- Fielders no longer waste time after fumbling on first pick up attempt
- Keeper no longer takes time to get up after diving
- Overall the game is now much more responsive in both batting and fielding

For all those using back cameras for batting, try broadcast 3 as running camera for optimal batting experience.
Even though these changes came as a free patch, you should still buy the DLC to support the developers.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
@MattW @BigAntStudios
Why our Score overwrites to previous max score on Test the best ?

Suppose at first attempt I Played and get 7 ball without boundary second time it took 2 ball then my previous ranking is overwritten , It would take my Highest attempted ..

1626685321964.png

Users who are viewing this thread